Anyone have CHarter Pipeline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have CHarter Pipeline

I have charter pipeline and in the last 2 days i have removed 53 viruses and trojan horses. I am running not only the xp included firewall, but my security is set to high and I am also running Charter Security suite I have no idea what else to do. Could the xp firewall and charter firewall be conficting or something?
    According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Originally posted by fuq_A_vtec
    I have charter pipeline and in the last 2 days i have removed 53 viruses and trojan horses. I am running not only the xp included firewall, but my security is set to high and I am also running Charter Security suite I have no idea what else to do. Could the xp firewall and charter firewall be conficting or something?
    I have a hardware firewall on our lan router that keeps most **** out and norton aniti-virus to mop up the rest
    If you don't like the way I drive, stay off the sidewalk

Comment

yeah, I'm thinking thats what im going to have to do.
      According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

my router has an onboard firewall and i have norton firewall and norton 2003 systemworks (antivirus)
        91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.
        Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

fuq norton. go with AVG ANTIVIRUS free and works as good as norton
          <-why i can't fix my car

http://www.revtvguam.com
          AFwestPunk's AutoJam Imagestation photo album! You better have High speed internet!

Comment

how do you get avg antivirus?

Comment

I use it too, it's excellent. Not as much of a memory hog as Norton either.
              Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Originally posted by AFwestPunk
                fuq norton. go with AVG ANTIVIRUS free and works as good as norton
                heh...norton was free to me also....thanx to bit torrent
                91 323 GTX @ 16psi, 5 speed || December 07 R.O.T.M.
                Powered by MegaSquirt I PCB3, Tuned by Lex

More Information

Comment

Originally posted by redfox
                  heh...norton was free to me also....thanx to bit torrent
                  Well since you did not pay for it, You will not feel my antinorton wrath
                  <-why i can't fix my car

http://www.revtvguam.com
                  AFwestPunk's AutoJam Imagestation photo album! You better have High speed internet!

Comment

Thanks alot guys, that worked...I have the charter firewall and the avg antivirus and so far everything is staying clean.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

i use norton too...it comes free thanks to my university.... i use Xp firewall as well as hardware firewall....

Comment

Originally posted by whistler
                        i use norton too...it comes free thanks to my university.... i use Xp firewall as well as hardware firewall....
                        there are universities in mn?

Comment

Originally posted by red90protegelx
                          there are universities in mn?
                          eh.. shut it republican!

Comment

yeah i use the one that came with my cable modem. works good.
                            .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                            225.94wtq
                            torque monster!!!!
                            dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                            http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                            http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

well my comp sucks it as spyware comming out my ass... whenever i sign on AIM my IE will open with a bunhc of popups sometimes when windows media player changes sogns ill get a IE open my homepage is alwasy changing .... i went 2 install that program u guys are talking about and it says this when i go to install " C:\windows\system32\autoexec.nt. the system file is not suitable for running MS-DOS and Microsoft windows applications. Choose ' close' to terminate the application " so i cant install it.. i already have adware 6.0 and some webroot ****.. but nothing works my comp is about 2 **** the bed prolly

Comment

Working...
                              X