No announcement yet.

Is it me or do the other clubs Suck?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

actually, BOOSTD 7 (aka Ryan) IS the uber-admin for the 3 main Mazda forums that Jason owns (ProtegeClub, RX7Club, RX8Forum)

but of course, since he's never been a Protege guy (a RX-7 guy admin'ing a Protege forum, see the problem there?) any kind of question he asks about the Protege will sound like a n00b question, because he IS a n00b to Proteges

but yeah, let's drink to Protegeclub sucking worse than ever before

'04 Titanium RX-8

Comment

Originally posted by ZoomZoomH
      the only good thing msprotege has it going for them is they already have a Mazda3 section with TONS, I mean TONS of good info about this upcoming Protege replacement from Mazda.

Yea, and all they do is flame it and say "the P5 is so much better, this car sucks!" Just sounds like they're all bitter that their car is being replaced with something better.

And I agree with everyone on PClub, nobody left but a bunch of uneducated smart ass n00bs.
      -Chris
      '02 Black Mica LX

Comment

starting threads like "other clubs suck" doesnt make our board any better. it would be good to just rephrase it like,
        "i apprecaite our club moreso than others because of the following in this one"
        or something to that effect, instead of raggin.

$.02
        Tag Team

Comment

Originally posted by JProtege
          starting threads like "other clubs suck" doesnt make our board any better. it would be good to just rephrase it like,
          "i apprecaite our club moreso than others because of the following in this one"
          or something to that effect, instead of raggin.

$.02
          we can afford to be dicks like that, since we're the best:p:

Comment

Originally posted by bruce95fmla

and there sex image sigs and avatars, some of which even the moderators have.....
            we won't go into that.

Bruce
            are you gay or something? whats wrong with the images?

Comment

its not that dude, its the fact that they are presenting the image of being non-professional, and even degrading instead of keeping the professional image that u would expect to see when visiting a site for information

Comment

I don't think the majority of people into the car scene are like "i need a professional place to look at". As you can see at major car shows all around girls are a big part of it. Just look at Hot Import Nights. I honestly only visited protege5.com then started visiting protegeclub.com to learn that it sucked. This site i really like the vibe as much as the site i visit and hope it gets as many and more posts than the other one. Just don't knock the images, they make the world a better place. lol

Comment

as admin of msprotege.com, and the other domains that point to that site, i'd like to chime in here.

i for one never cared too much for protegeclub.com, not because of the members, many of which i know and hang with at meets and such, but the fact that the owner didnt have the car...it never quite sat right.

the flaming goes on on our site for a few simple reasons, one of which being that i now work alot more than i did two years ago, when it started...enry antoine, kat, and i are all going to be coming down on the "negativity" that has been known to hurt our forum(i.e. the "flames" and stuff.)

i like this board, though i dont have many posts yet, i do read alot of the stuff on this forum, and i like the fact that MOST members here are so knowledgeable, having owned the protege forever! hehe

Comment

Originally posted by derrick1623
                    i like this board, though i dont have many posts yet, i do read alot of the stuff on this forum, and i like the fact that MOST members here are so knowledgeable, having owned the protege forever! hehe
                    dont be hating cuz our old cars are faster and lower than urs

Comment

im just not all about flaming. Im an ex-raver type so i was all about p.l.u.r (if u have to ask, forget about it) and stuff like that.

so coming from that history, i kinda brought it with me somewhat and instead of raggin . . . just appreciate
                      Tag Team

Comment

I am just saying that Proclub is a ghost town now. mspro has a wealth of info and this site seems to be really picking up. It is nice to have an abundance of knowledge from various people from various clubs though. Good to get ideas and input from the three.
                        2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
                        KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
                        Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
                        Groundkit

Comment

networking is aways great, but some of the sites lack the 1st gen knowlege... As a 3rd Gen owner it is a lot easier to find info about your car than in my experince a 1st gen owner. i find it more beniftcial to repair a damaged bridge then to burn it.
                          When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
                          Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
                          Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
                          So his engine he goosed
                          With much too much boost,
                          And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

Working...
                          X