Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guess Who's Back Back Again MAzdachic's back Tell Kelly and Greg!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm probablly gonna get my ass burned for startin this thread.......might get too long...so i will go ahead and apologize.......hehe
    "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Originally posted by mazdachic
      Da Cow....yea i know......
      or is it Tical?

Comment

good to see her back, was wondering where you went to. Seems like you and motegi had dissapeared.......

o yea the longest thread got revived from the dead, so feel free to up the post count anytime......
        The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

HHmmm lol i never thought bout that i always heard everyone else say da cow....lol

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

it's been a long time since I have listened to some WU... but... Da Cow? Thought it was TICAL.

Comment

Probablly is man...we have some Wanksta's round here!!!!

Comment

oh ok. whatever.

Comment

test her on anything rap, shes an og dude, like i said.
                  According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

LOL.... It aint a tight car if it aint a type r.

Comment

LOL right right...i got game.......thank you kelly oh yea by the way Kelly is my PIMP!

Comment

Originally posted by sLoPrO2k
                        LOL.... It aint a tight car if it aint a type r.
                        Man that **** is gay....The guy that wrote is Mcnasty i think he needs some help...lol

Comment

WHO's name is PIMP. You better get it str8
                          According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

YOur the PIMP!!! McCorkle your being way quiet......Wurs My MR MONEYBAGGS??? I will be back in a few.....

Comment

running too high a psi in the brain, hes lagging.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Slacker>>>>>>>>

Comment

Working...
                                X