Swank dog toys.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swank dog toys.

Ok well not really swank for us, but if dogs could post then they would. We went toy shopping, spent more then we would like to say, and came home with a carriage full of squeeky chewy tasty toys.

A polka dot octopus
    A giant camel with rattles and squeeker
    A hoof
    A tiny football
    A giant poofy dog with all four squeeky feet
    A christmas bear
    A christmas bear
    A tiny xmas bone
    A tiny goldfish
    A floss bone
    A weird long dog honk thing
    A bell collar
    Some weird springy rubber thing that looks like a DNA strand
    A burberry style bag for the little pup
    A sweater for the little pup

Enjoy, your dogs would be jealous if they knew how to be.
    Attached Files

If my dog had all those toys, he would destroy them within the night. He rips everything open and plays with the stuffing.

Comment

Originally posted by McCorkle
      If my dog had all those toys, he would destroy them within the night. He rips everything open and plays with the stuffing.
      Actually the goldfish has since been annihilated. We bought a mixture of medium chew/heavy chew since we have one heavy chewer and one very light chewer. The smaller toys are put away until they are either in thier cages or the little pup is on his own. Otherwise GReddy destroys them instantly.

Comment

Ha, I don't have to buy my cat toys... everything is a cat toy in his eyes

he's such a badass
        '90 Mazda 323 GT (sold)
        '04 Mazda Tribute (sold)
        '92 Mazda Protege LX (sold)
        '91 Mazda Protege LX (blown engine)
        '91 Honda Prelude (totalled)
        '91 Honda CRX SI (sold)

Comment

my lab would definitely destroy every one of those toys in 5 seconds flat. I had to buy her one of those huge bones, and it lasts about 3 days, once she gets one end off, it's done.
          2003.5 Titanium MSP; Autometer Ultra-lite boost and A/F gauges; Autometer guage pod; custom 3" exhaust dumped over rear axle (no muffler); Apex 2.5" downpipe; Greddy Manual Boost Controller; Hidden Hitch; Dunlop FM901 tires; white headlight strobes

talk to Cullen and tell him that I sent you

Comment

Kate is very choosy with her toys; in fact, she doesn't play much at all. She's old. But the piggy I got her was severly maimed the same night I got it. She also found a stuffed panda of mine and murdered his face :p:
            2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Working...
            X