No announcement yet.

Favorite movie car chase?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the best one i like so far is from gone in 60 seconds at the end with the gt 500
    1998 black protege, erebuni kit, 17in white eagle alloy rims, 5 percent tint all around, apex'i N1 exhaust, green street glow kit(gold series), Front And Rear Strut bars. JDM tail lights, clear corners. Katzkin interior(black & white). two 4-point evo harnesses, custom eye kids, Hid's, All custom two toned black and white interior...painted calipers and drums(black) HKS duel intake...Panasonic headunit..pioneer inside speakers..1100 watt splash amp..mtx box..two 12in kenwoon tornado subs..two 12in streetglow neaons under dash (green)PLANS FOR 07...2 toned paint job..2in drop erebuni lip spoiler and grill...Custom hood CF or fiber glass still thinking...and if eveything goes well Turbo..

Comment

Originally posted by MisterT
      If motorcycles count, what about Matrix Reloaded with Trinity driving against traffic?! That was pretty intense! Some one told me that it is playing at the IMAX! I would love to see that movie on an IMAX screen. I'd probably get sick and hurl from her weaving in and out of traffic, but you gotta admit it is a killer chase scene.
      Hmmm Ducati I really like the Busa and RC 211V
      Don't be a statistics

Comment

Vanishing point. About a guy that has to deliver a brand new hemi cuda to California and he just floors it the whole way threw like 3 states and then rams a bulldozer and blows up? Kinda odd but cool

Comment

i dunno matrix's 45 min car chase was cool lol
          00 dakota 4x4
          90 crx si - ls/vtec

Comment

Gone in 60secs (new version) The original is way badass too, but from a cinematography POV, the new version is sweet.

Comment

What no Fast and Furious nominations.

Comment

if shows count. Dukes of Hazard lol haha

Comment

Originally posted by MazdaRacer
                  Gone in 60secs (new version) The original is way badass too, but from a cinematography POV, the new version is sweet.
                  Wow, someone else has seen the original version!
                  ~Mark.
                  2002 Protege DX 5 speed, "Kenmore White," well-loved and a little over half paid-for

Comment

what about the rock. ferrari and hummer chase seen.
                    2001 Protege LX
                    Appearence: 17" Gunmetal Exel Radius, EL Protege door sills, Painted emblems, CF radio surround, changed interior lights to blue LED's.
                    Performance: Black injen CAI, 2.25" Magnaflow catback
                    Other: 1st's grounding kit, Kartboy Exhaust hangers

Free Desktop PC complete an offer and i'll complete one of yours or give ya $5. pm me if you do.

Comment

RONIN-uve gotta love that fwd citroen chasing down that rwd m5...its great
                      The Transporter
                      Bullet
                      The Rock
                      ill think of more

Comment

Originally posted by Mark 02dx
                        Wow, someone else has seen the original version!
                        hehehe, infact i own the original on DVD but not the new version... it has alot of great behind the scenes footage. The kinda stuff you just go...."DAMN!" about...

Comment

Working...
                        X