• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweetest game ever!!!

How far can you get?

Eat ****.

that scared the **** out of me.
    According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

if you click and hold at the beginning you can get the goal page to not go to retry so fast then you can click goal to proceed to the next level.

time consuming more than anything.
      The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

u cant cheat D323...gotta do it the right way.
        Eat ****.

Comment

ghey..... you cant go past lvl 2.... its one of those games that you are not supposed to be able to beat or something.

I clicked on lvl2 4-5 times and once I stopped it went to retry?
          Last edited by D323; 11-10-2004, 04:58 PM.

Comment

you have to play it right to advance
            Eat ****.

Comment

oh not supposed to go into black area.... I was just clicking really fast and it seemed to work for some reason.....

Comment

**** that scared the hell outta me! Wasn't expecting that
                '91 Mazda Protege GT/ Completely re-built engine w/.020 head shave, intake/exhaust P&P & 3 angle valve job, 2.25 full custom exhaust, RX-7 AFM, K&N Cone, 18* Timing advance, exhintake cam mod w/Fly'n Miata adjustables, Custom short shifter, CenterForce clutch, lightened flywheel, HAWK pads on all 4, Motegi Racing 8 spoke 16"s w/205/45/ZR16 rubber, VentShade window visors, lower lip spoiler, 4" driving lights w/halo's. MX-3 center console & Black carpet swap w/2 layers dynomat type insulation.
                Soon to come... Garret T25 turbo, DSM injectors, GTX ecu (Needed) SAFC (Needed) FMIC (Needed)

'91 Toyota Soarer GT-TL/ Stock 1JZ-GTE, K&N drop in filter, Gewalt Evolution deep dish 17"s, Nardi steering wheel

sigpic

Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind!

Comment

nice.... I didnt jump but still kinda creepy as kelly said.

Comment

haha wow.... i had my volume all the way up

Comment

lol, hope you werent at work...

Comment

i had my volume up all the way...i jumped into the ceiling

Comment

I had allready seen this a while back, but my brother was here with me browsing the forums. He's all like what's the cool game, i'm like hld on i'll let you play it. I turned the volume up for him and he jumped too. I laughed it was teh funny.

Comment

lol that was good didn't expect that even after reading " that was scary"
                            91 Protege LX ---> cardomain site

91 protege lx: threw timing belt

88 323 se, mods: swapping in b6t, 70% complete, $150 takes it.

99.5 VW jetta 2.0

Comment

Working...
                            X