"ENCORE" Em's NEW CD What ya think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"ENCORE" Em's NEW CD What ya think?

I have the CD for bout a week in a half now..yea im breakin the rules and i like it just thought I'd see if anyone else had got it and what they thought...I like the song "RAINMAN"...... anyways if your not up for breakin the rules it comes out the 2moro intead of next week......Course I am an Em freak......
    "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

freak! hehe
    'I did nothing... I did absolutely nothing and it was everything I thought it could be!?'
    -Dean
    2003.5 Vivid Yellow Protege5

Mods:
    18" G-Racing Kirins - hyper black
    Eibach Pro-Line lowering springs
    MazdaSpeed Axelback Exhaust
    Injen CAI - Polished
    Tinted windows. Llumar 35front 2&hatch glass/25middle roll down glass/18backside4
    DaveB trim rings
    Painted Calipers - G2

Stereo:
    Alpine CVA-1005 - 6.5" LCD Reciever.
    Alpine DVA-5210 - DVD/WMA/CD/MP3 Player
    Alpine ERA-G320 - EQ/Surround processor.
    Kicker IX-405D 5 Channel Amp
    Kicker 12" L5's in bandpass enclosure (2 of them)
    Kicker K-57.2 Components up front
    Kicker K-65 in back.

Future Mods?

Turbo?

Comment

it's the first order of business tomorrow for me, the only thing puzzling to me is em's affinity for burping, farting, puking, ****ting and peeing in this cd.. definately something i can get into. and judging by the leak.. i love what i hear

Comment

hrm...i think i'll download it heheheheh
        93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
        02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
        05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

eh, just pm me over the week end, i'll send you my copy :p: what service do you use? i've just found morpheus, kazaa, and ares completely worthless.. crappy connections, incomplete files, low bit rates, or corrupt files
          kevin

Comment

WinMX is the best one I have used...
            'I did nothing... I did absolutely nothing and it was everything I thought it could be!?'
            -Dean
            2003.5 Vivid Yellow Protege5

Mods:
            18" G-Racing Kirins - hyper black
            Eibach Pro-Line lowering springs
            MazdaSpeed Axelback Exhaust
            Injen CAI - Polished
            Tinted windows. Llumar 35front 2&hatch glass/25middle roll down glass/18backside4
            DaveB trim rings
            Painted Calipers - G2

Stereo:
            Alpine CVA-1005 - 6.5" LCD Reciever.
            Alpine DVA-5210 - DVD/WMA/CD/MP3 Player
            Alpine ERA-G320 - EQ/Surround processor.
            Kicker IX-405D 5 Channel Amp
            Kicker 12" L5's in bandpass enclosure (2 of them)
            Kicker K-57.2 Components up front
            Kicker K-65 in back.

Future Mods?

Turbo?

Comment

really?? iv never had a prob with ares.. i have over 2000+ songs downloaded with it never got a bad song ...( maybe im just lukcy when it comes to ares)

damnit why cant i have good luck someplace else haha

Comment

I got mine off Supernova.org....i have new cd's 2 weeks before they come out and yes he does a lot of farting burping and craping on this CD....but hey what would u expect from EM....oh ad DR DRE IS coming out with a new CD called Detoxx go figure...lol

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

I've had problems w/ winmx, morpheus, and kaaza. I'm currently using Limewire. I love it.

BTW D/Ling the cd now muhahahaha.

Comment

whenever i download by supernova.org .. iv downloaded a few cd's but the songs are never right.. in the middle of some songs there will be another song and they just never work right)

Comment

Soul Seek makes WinMx look like a pile of puke.

Yeah I love all the songs Em puts out. (yes IM an Em too) I respect him as an artist and what he does.... even if alot of people hate him and think what he does is wrong.
                      The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

anyone with a fast connection want 2 send me the cd lol

Comment

I can if you cant get it man....

Comment

Originally posted by Chad
                            whenever i download by supernova.org .. iv downloaded a few cd's but the songs are never right.. in the middle of some songs there will be another song and they just never work right)
                            I've not had a problem at all with them not saying it wont happen but im a happy person with them...lol the only thing i dont like is sometimes they will have video files in music files section and u take that time to download and u get a frigin video my only complaint!!

Comment

i got it, sounds good.

simplemp3s.com is teh win. I get most of my music there. kazaa & limewire have too many bull**** renamed songs and virus's.

all u gotta do is run a spyware program after u are on simplemp3's b/c they install 100 programs and stupid things on your comp when u use it, but whatever...it all is wiped clean after a scan.
                              93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
                              02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
                              05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

Working...
                              X