I've been subpoena'd WTF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mike_moss
    Your car was stolen?! ****, I've been away for too long. lol.

Anyone care to explain?

He thought it got stolen but he just forgot where he parked it. I think that is what happened, right?
    2000 DX, Blue
    Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
    2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

i called them earlier, they said that subpeona's are normal for when you file an appeal....its basically just a requirement for you to show up in court, or you do jail time.

i'm not in any ****...thats what they said. But i can't get a public defender b/c i have to give 10 days notice...****ers.
      93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
      02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
      05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

yeah its pretty common for them to do that when you decline the ruling they gave you, i know in maine, when you get a ticket it doesn't matter if the cop is there or not, the cop wroth a pretty comprehensive statement of that night, and submitted it to the court, i got a ticket in mass one time, and had another cop there to represent the state police, he read the statement, and i got fined, some states have a like a no tollarance rule, thats why some of you just get the court date, and no ticket, they figure its more effective in stopping speeders,
        .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
        225.94wtq
        torque monster!!!!
        dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
        http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
        http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Working...
        X