No announcement yet.

Bored

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use a razor and Aloe shaving gel, no itch. of course i also use a little 90% acholol But be careful because if you niked the sak you will be in serious pain!
    <-why i can't fix my car

http://www.revtvguam.com
    AFwestPunk's AutoJam Imagestation photo album! You better have High speed internet!

Comment

I had to shave mine and every thing else down there for an inguinal hernia surgery. I wonder if girls like the sac shaved so they don't get hair in their mouths. LMAO I like it when a girl shaves her pussy, but not completely bald. Nothing worse than a nose full of hair when you go down on a girl:p: Some girls will suck on your sac and appreciate it being hairless:rofl: I'd ask some girls around, but I know it is personal and don't know if I have the balls (no pun intended) to do it (ask that is). As far as itching, it may at first, but if you keep up with it, it won't itch. Just don't knick yourself That will itch!! I shaved mine because I work in a hospital and have seen people use dull electric trimmers and hack **** off haphazardly and didn't want that to happen. Also a guy I work with had the same surgery and told me that they shaved half of him. That would look weird half shaved and half hairy!
      2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
      KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
      Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
      Groundkit

Comment

That has got to be funny as ****! Half shaven twins!
        <-why i can't fix my car

AFwestPunk's AutoJam Imagestation photo album! You better have High speed internet!

Comment

use the pro gel no itchy and ladies love the smooth effect hell i be the first to admit it do it
          1998 black protege, erebuni kit, 17in white eagle alloy rims, 5 percent tint all around, apex'i N1 exhaust, green street glow kit(gold series), Front And Rear Strut bars. JDM tail lights, clear corners. Katzkin interior(black & white). two 4-point evo harnesses, custom eye kids, Hid's, All custom two toned black and white interior...painted calipers and drums(black) HKS duel intake...Panasonic headunit..pioneer inside speakers..1100 watt splash amp..mtx box..two 12in kenwoon tornado subs..two 12in streetglow neaons under dash (green)PLANS FOR 07...2 toned paint job..2in drop erebuni lip spoiler and grill...Custom hood CF or fiber glass still thinking...and if eveything goes well Turbo..

Comment

what's up with all the electric shavers... be a man, use a razor ;D mach 3 turbo baby! and of course, shaving gel. never gotten the itch. and the females tend to like it more when the sack is hangin bare. ;D from my experience anyways.
            -mike lucero
            1988 Mazda 323 GTX
            2001 Isuzu Rodeo

Comment

yeah the razor is the way to go makes it nice a perfectly smooth
              1998 black protege, erebuni kit, 17in white eagle alloy rims, 5 percent tint all around, apex'i N1 exhaust, green street glow kit(gold series), Front And Rear Strut bars. JDM tail lights, clear corners. Katzkin interior(black & white). two 4-point evo harnesses, custom eye kids, Hid's, All custom two toned black and white interior...painted calipers and drums(black) HKS duel intake...Panasonic headunit..pioneer inside speakers..1100 watt splash amp..mtx box..two 12in kenwoon tornado subs..two 12in streetglow neaons under dash (green)PLANS FOR 07...2 toned paint job..2in drop erebuni lip spoiler and grill...Custom hood CF or fiber glass still thinking...and if eveything goes well Turbo..

Comment

Just trim with scissors, but don't get carried away because you can snip some skin on your nut sack and then you talk about burn and then comes the itch. So Motegi, do you like guys shaved?? LMAO You probably knew that was coming. You don't have to answer that. I just couldn't resist. You are probably getting a good laugh at this entire thread.

Groundkit

Comment

wow , what a topic.
                  I know from experience that girls tend to like when the Terminator is shaved I rather a shaved girl also, or a girl with a nice design down there, not for eating purposes.

I would say use a set of clippers. I have a spare one that I use from time to time, when I feal like it..

I can't dig a woman with a afro down low
                  photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

wow...a lot of responses...im gonna do it...now should i kill just my ball hair? or take it all of, happy trail and all?

Comment

I leave the hair above and shave all below. You ought to do it when you are off work or school so you don't get caught grabbing yourself (someone may think you got crabs) I do it around the base and the whole sac.

Groundkit

Comment

Me personally, trim the top but shave everything else. including the 'base of the mountain'
                        <-why i can't fix my car

Comment

We still need forum women's opinions. They can ask us some thing personal. It's taking the relationship between all of us up a level!

Groundkit

Comment

shave that biatch bald ill say it i do try it if u dont like it then let it grow back dam we need the women to join in the topic

Comment

Originally posted by lowpro98
                              shave that biatch bald ill say it i do try it if u dont like it then let it grow back dam we need the women to join in the topic
                              Ok that made no sense.
                              <-why i can't fix my car

Comment

lol...i htink im gonna shave balls bare, and trim top...more flowing with the rest of me

Comment

Working...
                                X