No announcement yet.

Bored

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oops sorry i type too fast. I ment shave everything thats my option. i do it . alos there should be some ladies geting in on this topic of shaving
    1998 black protege, erebuni kit, 17in white eagle alloy rims, 5 percent tint all around, apex'i N1 exhaust, green street glow kit(gold series), Front And Rear Strut bars. JDM tail lights, clear corners. Katzkin interior(black & white). two 4-point evo harnesses, custom eye kids, Hid's, All custom two toned black and white interior...painted calipers and drums(black) HKS duel intake...Panasonic headunit..pioneer inside speakers..1100 watt splash amp..mtx box..two 12in kenwoon tornado subs..two 12in streetglow neaons under dash (green)PLANS FOR 07...2 toned paint job..2in drop erebuni lip spoiler and grill...Custom hood CF or fiber glass still thinking...and if eveything goes well Turbo..

Comment

Originally posted by AFwestPunk
      Me personally, trim the top but shave everything else. including the 'base of the mountain'
      i forgot to mention that part... trim the top is a must. cant have that. look like a palm tree, with two big coconuts hangin off it. :D
      -mike lucero
      1988 Mazda 323 GTX
      2001 Isuzu Rodeo

Comment

Originally posted by protetype
        i forgot to mention that part... trim the top is a must. cant have that. look like a palm tree, with two big coconuts hangin off it. :D
        lmao...yeah i think i wanna go do it now...how to do it discretely in a dorm tho

Comment

Originally posted by iwokeupfrmadrea
          lmao...yeah i think i wanna go do it now...how to do it discretely in a dorm tho
          Ha Ha, just dont' get caught by your room mates. They will say, "What are you doing in there? Oh by the way, can I borrow your razor, I seemed to have misplaced mine?" Then they go to shave and discover a pube stuck in between the blades Ah that would be too funny!
          2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
          KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
          Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
          Groundkit

Comment

my god I cant believe I just read through a thread about what you guys do with your twinny twinz.

Some how it would be much sexier if it were a female convo

And what I do is my business
            Sagaris

Comment

Originally posted by Motegi
              my god I cant believe I just read through a thread about what you guys do with your twinny twinz.

aww, we're all curious

Comment

aww, we're all curious
                No we're not! Some of us read this board at work, and it's just plain depressing too!

at least to us who aren't getting any
                Dan
                dreesemonkey

Comment

Originally posted by funkdaddysmack
                  No we're not! Some of us read this board at work, and it's just plain depressing too!

at least to us who aren't getting any
                  aww funk daddy smack, go out and lay down some cash and have some ho let u smack her

Comment

aww funk daddy smack, go out and lay down some cash and have some ho let u smack her
                    Hahaha, I was at the bar last weekend and I dropped a good $50 (A LOT when you're just drinking beer) and ended up dancing with some ... uhhhh... heavier, attractively-challenged girl. She's called me twice since...
                    Dan
                    dreesemonkey

Comment

Originally posted by funkdaddysmack
                      Hahaha, I was at the bar last weekend and I dropped a good $50 (A LOT when you're just drinking beer) and ended up dancing with some ... uhhhh... heavier, attractively-challenged girl. She's called me twice since...
                      d00d, call that bitch and hit it...every one does it once in a while, just dont tell us u hit it
                      Last edited by silver03p5; 10-03-2003, 11:22 AM.

Comment

fat girls need loving too.
                        .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                        225.94wtq
                        torque monster!!!!
                        dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                        http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                        http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Originally posted by Motegi

I respect that. I mentioned how you felt if ever encountered, a guy with shaved nads. :p: God, I can't believe I am asking you this. Hee hee. I am just wondering if it is a turn on, turn off, or a whatever. I don't know who asked about whether women here shave.
                          2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
                          KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
                          Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
                          Groundkit

Comment

do it in the shower, dork. unless your room mates spy on you, i dont think they'd notice except the fact that you're taking a long shower.
                            -mike lucero
                            1988 Mazda 323 GTX
                            2001 Isuzu Rodeo

Comment

Originally posted by THEGOLDPRO
                              fat girls need loving too.
                              "I love a fat chick, with a body enormous
                              It ain't about the weight yo, it's how they performance"
                              -Redman
                              -mike lucero
                              1988 Mazda 323 GTX
                              2001 Isuzu Rodeo

Comment

Guys Im gonna guess on this one just the way she worded it.... she said "what she DOES is her own business" so that means she does something... and its about this convo... so Im saying yes

Yea you all wish you were are as smart as I is.

Comment

Working...
                                X