This forum is dead!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This forum is dead!

is there any hip place for protege owners to be online?? This seems like a nice forum, but its sooo dead! protegeclub.com is even worse

Eh, I'm here.
    Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

msprotege.com usually has more people on at any given time but I've never found anything more actually going on. This is the liveliest group overall.

Comment

lol, very true

Comment

There's a lot less bull**** here.
          Our admin actually gives a **** about this joint.
          Ryan The middle child is always ignored
          BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
          Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

dude we rock the house here, hands down.

Comment

i havnt even been a member for a week yet, and i already think its the bomb digity

(ya thats right i sed bomb digity, and your welcome to pm me with your complaints)
              the dirty irish

Comment

Originally posted by 97sean97
                i havnt even been a member for a week yet, and i already think its the bomb digity

(ya thats right i sed bomb digity, and your welcome to pm me with your complaints)
                Dude seriously WTF?? lol j/k

yeh this place kicks ass im on all the other Protege boards and non are as fun as this one there might be less people here but you get to know them all and its like a group of friends IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Mazda96Protege
                  .. but you get to know them all and its like a group of friends IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Protege Menace
                    fewer people here but we have all the good people like edwin jesse and other experts, and only a few assclowns compared to the other boards
                    Originally posted by macdaddyslomo
                    plus they got Edwin Mann over there....he is like a Mazda Encyclopedia!!!
                    Ryan The middle child is always ignored
                    BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
                    Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

Doesn't he pop over to the forums now and then to bitch someone out?

Comment

blah blah blah

Comment

Hey I'm here. I'm a sort of Mazda encyclopedia too, but I focus on the history, model differences, and marketing. I leave the in-depth mechanical stuff to a true expert - my dad.

Come on, you have to admit that it's nice to have someone that has a 2-CD-R collection of Mazda commercials and access to Mazda's newest products.

OK you don't have to...but I think that I'm cool.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
                          On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
                          My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

the forum isn't dead... but most users are able to find what they need by searching or asking the right people... if you need information on your protege' this is the place to be...
                            1st generation is the start of the club and by far the most knowledged generation. we enjoy our cars but they are old... and like anything you need money to play. not everyone has that option.
                            all of the original folk are still around. you just have to look for us.
                            OH and we are friendly folk...
                            Last edited by FE3-323; 01-23-2005, 06:29 PM.
                            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                            he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

I agree with BPT the forum is dead if you are looking for a lot more BS, the mazdamp3 site is full of people who love their mazdas but are on the forums for lack of a better thing to do. Its entertaining but over here theres a lot more vehicle information, you have to weed through most everything over there to find what you were looking for, I like to go to see what is new..but thats about it. I really havent had time to post on line because of my new work schedule and position.
                              Sagaris

Comment

Working...
                              X