New Member to ClubProtege.com: HI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MisterT
    Welcome to our side of the net. What kind of car do you drive?
    quoted directly from her sig:
    Tink

2003.5 Titanium MSP
    are you still on pain killers mike?

Comment

Originally posted by glyph
      welcome! how did you find the board?
      Thanks for the welcome (even though we've already been chatting in the SC thread)! Ummm... I don't know how I found it. Probably someone posted a link to here from msprotege.com, the forum I've been haunting for the last month or two.
      Tink

2003.5 Titanium MSP

Comment

Originally posted by MisterT
        Welcome to our side of the net. What kind of car do you drive?
        Thanks MisterT! Yep, it's in my sig... I was gonna wash & wax her today so I could take some purty pics to share, but it's pouring. So maybe I'll settle for going to BUY the stuff to wash her, and I'll get it done in the next couple of days.
        Tink

2003.5 Titanium MSP

Comment

Welcome to the forum, congratulations on having a sweet ass car.
          Dan
          dreesemonkey

Comment

Originally posted by blue LEDz
            quoted directly from her sig:

are you still on pain killers mike?
            DOH! It's called sleep deprivation. Damn dog next door kept me up, so I had to go in the other room and sleep on the couch I then attempted to get back in bed around midnight. This has happened since last Friday Going to talk to those people or leave a letter about their dog barking all night in to the wee hours of the morning.
            2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
            KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
            Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
            Groundkit

Comment

Originally posted by funkdaddysmack
              Welcome to the forum, congratulations on having a sweet ass car.
              Thank yew, thank yew! So, above your avatar, I notice it says "Boobies". Sometimes, that says it all, doesn't it?
              Tink

2003.5 Titanium MSP

Comment

Originally posted by bruce95fmla
                don't wory menace. we have all come to accept that you and itzkatz. can't type worth a crap..

so how about some big high res pics ...

Thanks alot there sheep****er. And my names spelled Itzkcatz. Welcome to the board man, You have the color i want someday i will be able to afford a titanium MSP

Comment

How To Get One For Your Very Own

Thanks Itzkcatz for the welcome. If you'd like a Titanium MSP just do what I did!

1) go on vacation for a week
                  2) have your housesitter hit a deer in your 1996 Mazda Protege DX (or whatever is handy)
                  3) be sure your car is in excellent shape but has very high mileage, so the adjuster will have a hard time deciding whether to total it or fix it
                  4) take insurance check to Mazda dealership during cash back bonus sale and put insurance money and cash back as down payment on snazzy new car
                  5) sell deer-dented car to "friend who likes to fix cars" for a few hundred bucks to help with that first month's payment
                  6) Enjoy!

Oh, did I mention be sure you have full coverage on your car!!

At any rate, we just got lucky, which didn't seem like much luck at the time but we do love our new car. And yes, our friend who was driving the car is just fine, other than being afraid to call us on vacation to tell us what had happened. LOL.
                  Tink

2003.5 Titanium MSP

Comment

Working...
                  X