This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First off-----------COPS ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS
    (don't listen if someone tells you elsewise)

2nd a broken speedo isn't an excuse....use your tachometer...and if you don't have one of those go with traffic or a little slower....and if all else fails...you should be able to tell how fast you are going by looking out the window(within reason)...if not then i personally don't trust you on the road.

im out.
    Peace

OH and cops suck.
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323

OH and cops suck.

No they don't. True some get off on their little power trip, but usually, it's because YOU were doing something stupid in a public area where others could get hurt. That's on YOUR shoulders.
      "Never run out of real estate, traction & ideas at the same time"
      -93 MR2, 129 ES
      ClubProtege.com Tech Articles

Originally posted by WTF
      Remember low compression makes more space for AIR, HEEELLOOOO!

Comment

OH and cops suck.
        Yeah I used to think that too. And then I stopped being such an ignorant pissant. If you aren't doing anything wrong then you are not going to get ****ed with. And this profiling **** I can't stand. Yes I think my car gets more attention from police than it used to, but hell I don't speed these days and I haven't been pulled over for no reason yet.

Comment

OH and cops suck.
          Until YOU need one - then you'll be crying for a policeman.

They're just people trying to make a frigging living and put a few pennies in the bank.

Just like not all people with a body kit on their car are speeding teenage morons, not all cops suck.

Grow up.

~HH

Comment

someone close the ****ing thread already. Its already turned into a flame war which was NOT my intention.
            I can't start a thread anymore without a ****ing smartass starting some bull****.
            and since its not gonna get any better or worse, before it's closed I wanna say:
            Jesse, hop the **** off of my nuts before I find you and turn your car into a coffin.
            '93 protege DX 5 spd.

yo mammy

Comment

Originally posted by midnightblue97
              Cry profiling all you want, the fact is you were speeding and therefore he had a legitimate excuse to pull you over.
              I'm not bitching about being pulled over. ****, anything more than a warning ticket and I'd have to sell my car to pay any fines.. and if you paid attention, my point was that the cops these days profile whether you're speeding or not. thats the end of that.
              My busted speedo isn't an excuse to speed. I wasn't trying to speed. No reason to. I wasn't familiar with the area, and the cause for speeding wasn't because of my speedo, It's because I wasn't paying attention (to the road, but not to my tach). I will say this one more time: I'm not bitching about the ticket, I'm bitching about the profiling.
              Old people cause just as many accidents as young people.
              And Jesse, profiling is intelligent? Everyone is just as likely to get into an accident because sometimes it can't be avoided and other times it's not your fault.
              '93 protege DX 5 spd.

yo mammy

Comment

and other times people arent paying attention.

Cops profile because their lives are on the line. (I know you are thinking its a traffic ticket yada yada) They are taught what to look for and how to pick people out, im many more wayz then just to defend themselves. Most all the guys in my family are cops. And you would be surprised at what they run into.

And you said closed you get closed. But dont go off on people for posting their opinions of your topic. You posted it and you are well aware that this will happen. It is a public forum. And your intentions might have been clearly stated to you when you read it but to others online is not clear. You have no more of a right to get pissed off at us as we do to you.

And DO NOT bash Jesse for "hopping all over your nuts" or whatever. IMO you need to adjust your attitude and "hop off our nuts". Have a great day.
                Last edited by Motegi; 10-17-2003, 08:21 PM.
                Sagaris

Comment

Originally posted by Tai Mai Shu

I can't start a thread anymore without a ****ing smartass starting some bull****.
                  and since its not gonna get any better or worse, before it's closed I wanna say:
                  Jesse, hop the **** off of my nuts before I find you and turn your car into a coffin.
                  a) threats will NOT be tolerated on this board.

b) maybe you should evaluate what you're typing before you press send?
                  "Never run out of real estate, traction & ideas at the same time"
                  -93 MR2, 129 ES
                  ClubProtege.com Tech Articles

Originally posted by WTF
                  Remember low compression makes more space for AIR, HEEELLOOOO!

Comment

Working...
                  X