I Hate The Yanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dermen
    The Yankees buy championships. They pay more than other teams can afford for good players and thats why they win.
    and the problem is ...

money talks in this country we live in and you know what walks
    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Originally posted by Dermen
      The Yankees buy championships. They pay more than other teams can afford for good players and thats why they win.
      There are lot's of teams in the country with money, but the yankees make the most of the money they have...

Dodgers, Orioles, Boston all have huge bankroles

The marlin's are amazing for the ammount of money they're payrole is.
      Dan
      dreesemonkey

Comment

Well you know I always go for the underdog and the SOX are allways underdogs. You know I like the underdogs in everything for ****s sake I Drive a PRO. I have to say though I havent been as into a game as I was last night in a very very prestrike time. I dont think I took a breath in a half hour. If it would of gone anylonger I would of passed out..
        93 Protege lx (Jessi)
        Project Jessi
        Sold

88 "terd tan" ranger

quote:
        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Racing in a Honda is like racing in the special olympics, even if you win... your still retarded
        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by bruce95fmla
          and the problem is ...

money talks in this country we live in and you know what walks
          That may be true but that doesn't mean I have to like it.

And do the Marlins still spend tons of money. I know before somebody bought them and payed ****loads of money for good players and they won the world series but I thought he sold them after they won.
          02 Protege ES

Comment

Just throwing the "best" (read: most expensive) players together does NOT make a winning team.

The Yankees play as a team, and have one hell of a coaching staff.

The whole thought that bankroll makes them win is just an excuse made by disgruntled fans of perpetually losing teams.

Yes, the Yankees have the highest payroll (2003 season) in the MLB. Wanna know who's number 2 on that list?

The New York Mets.

Now - still think money buys championships?

~HH

Comment

Originally posted by Protoss
              I hate the yankee's. i take it they won game 7?
              you do know they're talking about the baseball team right...

Comment

MARLINS WIN GAME 1..........super sweet.....
                2000 DX, Blue
                Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
                2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

Working...
                X