Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: yea i know I was just PMSin

Originally posted by funkdaddysmack
    Eh, that site kinda sucks anyway. Anyone who was valueable to that site had left when it went down a few months ago. You're not going to find much over there.
    were all here

Comment

dude, i've had so much **** talked about my car, and it doesn't matter are you really going to let one ****tard get to you? it's not worth it to even give stupid ass comments a second thought. do you really honestly care what someone 100's of miles away thinks? especially about your car, that he's never seen? or maybe it's just that i'm lazy, and don't want to put the effort in being mad:p: i've got more important **** to worry about, and i'm sure you do to

Comment

does anyone know where the bathroom is?
        Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Re: my last post

it doesn't make sense when you believe it makes sence not to grow a thicker skin, while naively thinking everyone in the whole world thinks your car is michelangelo masterpiece

Originally posted by TiLm
          This my last post i've been a member of this board for less then a week and i'm tired of the stupidity so F it I don't need this.
          I don't care if you like my car or not but at least make sence.
          and if you don't have anything but neons on your car and a radio keep your mouth shut. I looked through alot of pics and I didn't like them all but hey everyones differant.
          I have more important things to do.
          TiLm
          TheMAN
          '01 BJFP MT
          '05 BK3P HB AT

Come see the Protege FAQ

No, I don't own an MP5.
          No, I don't drive a Protege 5.

Originally posted by R240NAII:
          It's always, "hi, I'm 16, a flaming pissant, and have my parents hard-earned money that I'd like to blow, hold my hand and walk me through a course on driftnng/boosting/driving, but remember that I'm not intelligent enough to understand anything and will repeatedly ask the same basic, moronic questions, over and over again".

What happens when you send me PMs such as:
          -Sending me a stupid question (no common sense, no logic, impractical, etc)
          -Sending me a question that can be found searching or in the FAQ
          -Sending me an illegible question (ie: bad grammar)
          No you WON'T get flamed, you'll get ignored. The results will vary if you send flames/insults

Comment

smoke 1

Haters hate that's just what they do,**** em all!I had people laugh at me cause I ordered rims for my pro.Ok it's not a lexus or mercedes but to me it's tight.pop ya collar

Comment

Re: smoke 1

Originally posted by dodson3
              Haters hate that's just what they do,**** em all!I had people laugh at me cause I ordered rims for my pro.Ok it's not a lexus or mercedes but to me it's tight.pop ya collar
              here here *lights up my joint*

Comment

Originally posted by blue LEDz
                dude, i've had so much **** talked about my car, and it doesn't matter are you really going to let one ****tard get to you? it's not worth it to even give stupid ass comments a second thought. do you really honestly care what someone 100's of miles away thinks? especially about your car, that he's never seen? or maybe it's just that i'm lazy, and don't want to put the effort in being mad:p: i've got more important **** to worry about, and i'm sure you do to
                your not kidding me I dont even want to ride in that thing!
                Sagaris

Comment

Originally posted by Motegi
                  your not kidding me I dont even want to ride in that thing!

oh i see how it is wanna talk **** after i take you to howl scream?

j/k jo, you know i love you:p:

Comment

Working...
                  X