No announcement yet.

Bought Matrix Reloaded DVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Hello, I am the architect, but please call me Larry. I created popular games such as Q-Bert, Dick Duck, but I didnt create frogger, I named it. Can you believe they wanted to call it highway crossing frog? I mean how lame is that?
    My OLD Car

Comment

lol!
      My MAM SS Kit Install Thread | Gauge Customization kit - LEDs, icons, more! Sample:

Replacement Stainless Steel Hex Screws for your AWR swaybar! now 19mm AND 21.5mm!

99 ES 1.8 | Highlight Silver Metallic | shaved mouldings | DaveB's Brushed Gauge Rings | Llumar Tint charcoal 35 side, 20 rear; smoked mirror 18 moonroof | clear corners
      JVC deck w/ Infinity Reference 5x7s and 6x9s, XM Radio via Custom Mount Delphi SkyFi | Rage Vigors 17x7 metal | Potenza RE750 215/40 rubber | Espilir springs
      AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar w/adjustable endlinks & Trailing Links & Front/Rear Engine Mounts | Custom Fiberglass hood from Maz1.8T | 626 Wiper Stalk

C-17 Pilot--Jonathan--ProTuner

Comment

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anaoly inherent to the programming to the Matrix. Although the trasnport process has altered your conscienciousness you irredvedntly remain a human. Ergo, concordently, visa-vie.....you know what? I have no idea what I just said, I just thought it would sound cool"--Will Farrel
        My OLD Car

Comment

Originally posted by 96GrandAmAED
          whats to not figure out?

neo went against what hte amtrix wanted him to do, he IS the real one, and he now controls things outside the matrix.....he will decimate all.
          Maybe he controlls things in the matrix he just destroyed, but what about the one controlling the 'real world'?
          Dan
          dreesemonkey

Comment

I love Will Ferrel. Gotta see Old School if you haven't. That movie is so funny
            2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
            KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
            Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
            Groundkit

Comment

Originally posted by funkdaddysmack
              what about the one controlling the 'real world'?
              You mean Puck?
              ~Mark.
              2002 Protege DX 5 speed, "Kenmore White," well-loved and a little over half paid-for

Comment

Working...
              X