Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The father of the year!!!

*sigh*

So let me explain a little bit here on my situation. My dsm is down and It's too cold to go outside and fix it. There's no way I'm laying on the cold pavement and pulling the transfer case. So I'm carless.Now my girl, I normally just car pool with her to work. Which is fine because we live...
    My Toys =D

holy crap. um..retard? duh. idiot.

"I mean, the kid was basically drafting you, so the force from the air shouldn't be hard at all."
    hahahhaha
    ClubProtege

Comment

:bsmeter:

I know people can be stupid.... but THAT stupid??? I find it hard to believe him.

Comment

man that is ****ed up i wish i knew that kid just so i could go slap him around.
        mods: engine: fm stroker lightened and knifedged crank, 11:1, custom crank scraper, fully p&p head and intake mani, bored throttle body, flowed and matched stock injectors, rx7 vaf, apexi safc, gude race cams, modded ecu 8200 fuel cutoff, blaster coil, clutchmasters stage 3 clutch, fidanza fly wheel and timeing gears, msp diff, custom shortram in a cold air box

suspension: s/r struts intrack springs and intrax sway bars 15x6.5 rims kumho mx tires 205 50 r 15

Comment

i wont even put my wife on the back of my bike because the rear seat always pops loose.
          mods: engine: fm stroker lightened and knifedged crank, 11:1, custom crank scraper, fully p&p head and intake mani, bored throttle body, flowed and matched stock injectors, rx7 vaf, apexi safc, gude race cams, modded ecu 8200 fuel cutoff, blaster coil, clutchmasters stage 3 clutch, fidanza fly wheel and timeing gears, msp diff, custom shortram in a cold air box

suspension: s/r struts intrack springs and intrax sway bars 15x6.5 rims kumho mx tires 205 50 r 15

Comment

Isn't it great he was more worried about his damn bike then his kid. What a tool! Now here's the question, how tweaked on meth was this guy? I mean even a retard would see that duct taping a kid into a broken carseat and then to a bike in the middle of Feb. is stupid.

93' 5spd DX
            R.I.P

Comment

thats ****ing retarded, some people should just not be allowed to have kids

Comment

That can't be real. No one is that stupid, NO ONE!

lol, duct tape. That **** should be illegal

Comment

duct tape should not be illegal. i got home on my old volvo with a duct tape and shoe goo timeing belt! and i know ive help on bumpers after a day at the track with ducttape.

Comment

dude, this guy is a complete loser. first he's more worried about his bike then his kid. then he doesn't care if he gets custody of his kid back. then he starts bashing on his wife and says that he's cheated on her and she still won't leave. i wish i knew his address just so i can go and eliminate him so we have one less stupid person in this world.
                    Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

I was joking, Ya'll need to just chill out.

This here is the internet and I'm not one to try and offend anyone, you when I type 'That **** should be illegal' ...

...Total sarcasam.

BTW, I think that **** is fake, who would post something like that? come on!

Comment

it's true!! i found pictures!!!

(i have no idea if what movie this is...but the pic works.)
                        ClubProtege

Comment

holy **** thats funny. who in their right mind would use duct tape. i use bungy cords.

that has to be a bs artist.
                          1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                          1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                          2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
                          X