Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motegi
    which one? im too lazy to look
    about whether or not you think im hot...

or decent

or donkey ass ugly

lol

i can take it :D
    1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

Originally posted by Proto2k

Here is one of 96GrandAmAed with me.
      YAY! Im not the only one with a medium sized spoiler! Wow Proto you are tall. I dont see how you fit in a protege?
      My OLD Car

Comment

Originally posted by icynelly
        YAY! Im not the only one with a medium sized spoiler! Wow Proto you are tall. I dont see how you fit in a protege?
        lol....

dont you even compare my spoiler to that thing on your trunk.
        Last edited by 96GrandAmAED; 09-13-2003, 12:36 AM.
        1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

Originally posted by 96GrandAmAED
          lol....

but mine is made for my car....notice the pedestals run along the lines of the trunk?
          Mine was made for mine too. IT CAN go on WRX's but I never seen it on one. Wings West made it specifically on my car.
          My OLD Car

Comment

Mine was made for mine too. IT CAN go on WRX's but I never seen it on one. Wings West made it specifically on my car.
            i have, its like a replica of the new STI/evo wings.....it belongs on rally cars, not FWD family sedans, LOL
            1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

i have, its like a replica of the new STI/evo wings.....it belongs on rally cars, not FWD family sedans, LOL
              If its a replica of the new STI/evo wings (which those are actually bigger cuz I have seen em in person) then this would be the original and that would be the replicas would the new STI/EVO because mine has been out for about over a year. I dont think the EVOVIII andnew STI is that old. I may be worng. It doesnt matter though cuz most people like the spoiler on my car. I admit it dont look as nice in pics though. Heck! Foxy likes it!
              My OLD Car

Comment

If its a replica of the new STI/evo wings (which those are actually bigger cuz I have seen em in person) then this would be the original and that would be the replicas would the new STI/EVO because mine has been out for about over a year. I dont think the EVOVIII andnew STI is that old. I may be worng. It doesnt matter though cuz most people like the spoiler on my car. I admit it dont look as nice in pics though. Heck! Foxy likes it!
                I know, and she also has clear tails!! :p:

you make it to easy to own3d you....LOL
                1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

I know, and she also has clear tails!! :p:

you make it to easy to own3d you....LOL
                  You mean own. NOT owned. Owned it past tense. I just OWNED you right now. But you never attacked my other contentions.
                  EDIT: Im ending it now. Im in debate and im quite well. Just leave it at that. Next pic?
                  My OLD Car

Comment

no im not grammatically retarded like some foreigners i know, but the whole concept is "own3d" so i put that instead of own.....

lol
                    1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

no im not grammatically retarded like some foreigners i know, but the whole concept is "own3d" so i put that instead of own.....

lol
                      u wont find this anywhere else... heheheh
                      Attached Files
                      "Squirrels are evil because they have thumbs."
                      - Chick McGee

Comment

OMG Im not even going to ask wtf that ^^ is!

And just for mockin my taste you are as you put it:

~96GrandAmAED~
                        "or donkey ass ugly"
                        Sagaris

Comment

Originally posted by Motegi
                          OMG Im not even going to ask wtf that ^^ is!

And just for mockin my taste you are as you put it:
                          Hmmm...looks like the domestic guy got again!
                          My OLD Car

Comment

well, since everyone is flicking everyone else off, i'll throw in this one, from when the guys on my security team took me out for my birthday on wednesday night (my birthday isn't till sunday, though )

yeah, trying to get a guy that just drank 2 pitchers up onto a stool to sing the birthday song is not an easy task
                            here's another one, with most of the girls. yeah, it was an off night

Comment

Hmmm...looks like the domestic guy got again!
                              buy motegi....and she has my personal blessing to own me all night long :p:

however the only thing you can own is another guys anus....fruity cuban boy.
                              1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

buy motegi....and she has my personal blessing to own me all night long :p:

however the only thing you can own is another guys anus....fruity cuban boy.
                                if motegi owned you, i'm sure she'd take you back and ask for a refund

Comment

Working...
                                X