X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotta love Hooters.

Comment

Originally posted by Motegi
      OMG Im not even going to ask wtf that ^^ is!
      hahahaha!!! u like that huh... :D its exactly what it looks like. hehehe... a fotoshop of that ****in dumbass poke the bunny flash thing...
      "Squirrels are evil because they have thumbs."
      - Chick McGee

Comment

Originally posted by blue LEDz
        well, since everyone is flicking everyone else off, i'll throw in this one, from when the guys on my security team took me out for my birthday on wednesday night (my birthday isn't till sunday, though )

yeah, trying to get a guy that just drank 2 pitchers up onto a stool to sing the birthday song is not an easy task
        here's another one, with most of the girls. yeah, it was an off night
        Which ones the girls with the tits you grabbed
        Sagaris

Comment

Those are some of the ugliest hooters girls I've ever seen. Where are you Blue in Mississippi or something?
          2k4 Rally White Mazda 3 Hatchback

Sound By CDT , powered by DLS-CA23
          Bass by Elemental Design, powered by HIFONICS

Comment

5 pages and 10 pictures sad.....

heres me
            No more protege, Mx-3 now...Only known BP powered Mx-3 in Nova Scotia

Comment

Originally posted by Semtex
              5 pages and 10 pictures sad.....

heres me

no...^ THAT is sad...

LOL just playin....i ilke the gotee...

i cant get mine to grow together...i can get the stache and the gotee on the bottom, but it wont connect, grr
              1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

Sorry I'm not giving the finger in this picture...I'll try to do better next time...
                ~Mark.
                2002 Protege DX 5 speed, "Kenmore White," well-loved and a little over half paid-for

Comment

Originally posted by Pimpprotege69
                  Those are some of the ugliest hooters girls I've ever seen. Where are you Blue in Mississippi or something?
                  charleston, SC it was definitely an off night but i was drunk, so it didn't matter friday and sat nights are WAY better:p: i should have some pics from tonight, since i'm back home in daytona, and some of my friends from here are taking me to wing house, which is WAY better than hooters

motegi, up and to the left of me her's were the ones i was telling you about, that she was wearing a bra that was WAY too small for her tits:p:

Comment

Originally posted by ne3ek
                    wheres craig at he has a pic of me.
                    bah its not half as funny if you WANT me to post it ****er

Comment

Haha , remind me not to go to charleston. Yeah winghouse is better.
                      2k4 Rally White Mazda 3 Hatchback

Sound By CDT , powered by DLS-CA23
                      Bass by Elemental Design, powered by HIFONICS

Comment

Originally posted by Pimpprotege69
                        Haha , remind me not to go to charleston. Yeah winghouse is better.
                        normally charleston chicks are fine just ask misterT and suprisingly, regular restaraunts have finer chicks than hooters:p: just they don't wear skimpy uniforms i was sooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy when they opened a winghouse in daytona now the place is always packed, and there's always a 20-30 minute wait to get seated inside course since staples did a lot of printing for them, me, my boss (unclebuz from proclub), and my friend all got 10% off VIP cards, and we have never waited over 5 minutes for a table:p:

Comment

Originally posted by Proto2k
                          Gotta love Hooters.
                          arent you supposed to be working?
                          1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

I am working.

Comment

LOL....

7:15 right?
                              1996 Pontiac Grand Am

Comment

As always. I am tempted to head down to Pigeon Forge tonight when we leave Clinton Highway. I have a feeling Eric is dying to go.

Comment

Working...
                                X