spotted a pro in an old music video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spotted a pro in an old music video

Blink 182 drove a white 1st gen in that video!!!! crazy!
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

that has to be one of there oldest videos, I can't imagine them now riding in a 1st gen now
    No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

very true.... I just thought that was crazy
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Whoa! That's old sk00l!

Represent.

Comment

lol crazy ass my question is how did you end up looking at THAT video...lol
          Check out my vBPicGallery homies!

Comment

Originally posted by daze View Post
            lol crazy ass my question is how did you end up looking at THAT video...lol
            Was that your car, beaner man?

Comment

Originally posted by Jho View Post
              Was that your car, beaner man?
              a **** you man!! lol tho its funny you still on that beaner **** but hey not even my pro look that ****ed up stock...lol

Comment

a **** you man!! lol tho its funny you still on that beaner **** but hey not even my pro look that ****ed up stock...lol
                What are you doing here, and where the hell've you been?

Comment

Originally posted by Jho View Post
                  What are you doing here, and where the hell've you been?
                  dude what? im not welcomed here? the pro was my first car and this was the first forum i actually cheked out ait helped to fix up the pro alot so come on i gotta come back to see whats going on....besides the mazda pro still around now my friend owns it and i didnt finish the project so he is and i let him now about this forum so he just wants me to chek it out.....something wrong?

Comment

cant stand that music but props on the pro and that hotty in the bed.
                    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

dude what? im not welcomed here? the pro was my first car and this was the first forum i actually cheked out ait helped to fix up the pro alot so come on i gotta come back to see whats going on....besides the mazda pro still around now my friend owns it and i didnt finish the project so he is and i let him now about this forum so he just wants me to chek it out.....something wrong?
                      Relax homeboy, I was just kidding. Last I knew you sold the Protege and I haven't seen you in a while, that's why I thought it was wierd to see you posting again all of the sudden.

Anyways, you're always welcome here, as is everyone..............unless they've burned the bridge.

Have your friend join.

Comment

Working...
                      X