No announcement yet.

Mazda related dreams...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn I just had one this morning too. I don't know why, but for some reason I took my Protege(which was a purple-maroon color?) to Valvoline for I guess an oil change. I show up to pick the car up and it's parked in the middle of the lot as if I would be taking photos of it. So I go inside and the guy explains what they did to my car. He starts out saying that the passenger window didn't work so they put a different door on it. I go out and see it and it had a DX door(crank window) even though my car has power. I flipped out and asked where the original door was, and the guy says they are going to use it as a billboard, pointing down to the corner of the street where my door, and a Protege rear door, are assembled and some chick sitting as if inside the car. I walk over and see that it was welded together, so I said fine, whatever, walked back inside. Then he tells me that the tires were bad and the wheels weren't safe because the spokes are too thin. I start yelling at him and then look at my car again and now it's sitting on 14" steelies, 1 had a Neon hubcap, another had a VW Beetle hubcap, didn't see the others. I was pissed. I demanded my wheels back, and the guy's like "I took em to that shop" and points to another quicky lube place next door. So I walk over there and they have a C6 Vette up on a lift with a bunch of black guys standing around laughing. I asked where my Miata wheels were and the guy just keeps laughing but walking away, so I followed.

Then my mom woke me up yelling at one of my dogs. What a messed up dream...

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
    On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
    My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Last night must have been a mazda night cause I had 1 as well. had a dream I hit the lotto and went to nz to meet lunacy and me and Ryan(don't ask cause I'm clueless too lol) dissasembled 6 gtx's and Loaded up a container(gets chill) with all sorts of 323 and protege body parts and drivetrains. Got the container to the house, which was fkn huge, and unloaded it in a huge garage with 2 liftes and 2 storys tall. I remember seeing a 4wd up on the 1 lift with a a-spec body kit . I guess the gtr front clip and rear axle was going to go in there lol.
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

yummy^
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

It was almost material lol.
          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Had another.

I was at a rather nice house right near my house with 1 or 2 other guys and we were working on our cars...mine was on jackstands with the front wheels off. Not sure what I was doing. Anyway, we're listening to the radio and they said that an atomic bomb just went off in Asia and that there's going to be a huge gust of wind and some radiation. So I was like "hmm well that's not good" but kept working. I happened to glance up to the sky and see the clouds bending in a wave, and then the wind blows by and I get this wierd feeling. So I'm like "I gotta get out of here" and a young Hitler(I kid you not) says "You aren't going anywhere" in a German accent. So I start to freak out and hop in my car, which is on jackstands. Hitler is doing the slow walk of doom towards me, I jump out of the car and get into a white BG LX(which apparently was mine) and try to start it - nothing, it just cranks. Hitler is approaching so I put it in neutral and coast out of the driveway with Hitler running after. I managed to coast down the rather large street near my house and over the highway and I didn't see Hitler...meanwhile I'm still trying to start it but it won't. So I park it on the side of the road and run into a coffee shop. They have TVs on and the news is saying that cars were affected by the radiation and the ones still driving were warmed up before it hit, the ones that won't start need to be reprogrammed and they showed some calculus problems as a guide. So there's a taxi driver that pulls up and I beg him for his car, or atleast a ride somewhere. He's like "no, but here's my jacket, you'll be able to get away now".

And that's how that one ended. lol

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
            On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
            My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

haha, keep spare ECU's on hand for the end of the world LOL
              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

Had a dream sunday night that I got done instaling the turbo and turned the key and pooooff!!!!!!! Purred like a kitten and idled perfect. Drove it around for about 30-45 mins and then all of a sudden no power. Heard an alarm come on and the check engine light was flashing with the alarm. Woke up when I relized the damn alarm clock was going off and since I have a deaf persons alarm clock the numbers flash lol. I sure do hope it goes that well sat after I install the turbo.....well all the way up to the power loss issue
                2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

i constantly have this reoccuring dream that i finally get the lx completely done. everything i wanna do to it is done. the car is perfect. i get to the edge of my driveway for the first break-in cruise, and as i'm pulling out of the driveway, i get t-boned by an 18 wheeler. just my luck too damnit. lol and it's the same dream, everytime. the car looks the same everytime. and the same damn rig hits me everytime. lol. i'm moving, and i'm not painting the car blue damnit!!!!

Comment

thats a horrible dream

Comment

tell me about it. everytime i have it, i'm in a pissy mood the rest of the day.

Comment

Man... I dream about girls, robots, flying saucers, Jell-o monsters, and all kinds of surreal nonsense, and you guys dream about Mazdas?

That's dedication.
                        sigpic

03 Accord DX: K24/5MT, peasant-spec old man's car
                        92 240SX: KA/T25, nerd mobile

Comment

i want a dream about a jello monster

Comment

The best part is that it could never be a nightmare because if one is chasing you, you just EAT it.

They are delicious.
                            sigpic

03 Accord DX: K24/5MT, peasant-spec old man's car
                            92 240SX: KA/T25, nerd mobile

Comment

Jell-o mosters next to a pudding lake are FTW!!!!! Lol
                              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

Working...
                              X