• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

subaru's got screwed??

opinions please, click here
    Ryan The middle child is always ignored
    BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
    Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

wow thats so much bull****... i would kick that cops in the nuts and shove his night stick up his ass

Comment

They got nailed for "street racing," but not speeding, reckless driving, or anything else? Must have been the slowest race ever.

Sounds like BS to me. I hope they beat it. Someone suggested going to the media; that would be a great move for them.
      ~Mark.
      2002 Protege DX 5 speed, "Kenmore White," well-loved and a little over half paid-for

Comment

i would love to know their definition of 'probable cause'. 8 cars following each other is NOT enough with in itself to pull the entire group over... IN ANY state. i'd say if anything, you'd have grounds for a civil case involving law enforcement officer's profiling.. and this is ONLY a plausible alternative if the officer(s) submit that you weren't speeding. this is territory for the ACLU .. you never know. hope they make out alright
        peace

Comment

Originally posted by demoninvictus
          i would love to know their definition of 'probable cause'. 8 cars following each other is NOT enough with in itself to pull the entire group over... IN ANY state. i'd say if anything, you'd have grounds for a civil case involving law enforcement officer's profiling.. and this is ONLY a plausible alternative if the officer(s) submit that you weren't speeding. this is territory for the ACLU .. you never know. hope they make out alright
          peace
          Would it work the same in Canada? Which state are they? Heh, it's funny, some people describe Canada as a utopia. Whoopee, sounds like it's the same ****
          2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

oh yeah.. hmm, they're screwed! theres no helpin them screwy canadians:p:

Comment

this is a damn shame, I really hope that they beat it as it would be a sad day for car convoys if not. not to mention the whole insurance rates and all that other good ****

Comment

That's a bunch of ****, I'd be really mad
                Dan
                dreesemonkey

Comment

We have Provinces, not States.
                  My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
                  - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

Working...
                  X