No announcement yet.

Announcment by the administrator!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you all think jason is such a "nice", "hard working" guy, then you don't know that he demoted ALL the mods on protegeclub and treated them like dirt in the past day

I heard it, said it, and I'll say it again... 99% of people who owns an rx-7, is into an rx-7 NEVER gives a **** about mazda nor the rx-7 CAR itself... they care only about the damn rotary engine and that's it
    TheMAN
    '01 BJFP MT
    '05 BK3P HB AT

Come see the Protege FAQ

No, I don't own an MP5.
    No, I don't drive a Protege 5.

Originally posted by R240NAII:
    It's always, "hi, I'm 16, a flaming pissant, and have my parents hard-earned money that I'd like to blow, hold my hand and walk me through a course on driftnng/boosting/driving, but remember that I'm not intelligent enough to understand anything and will repeatedly ask the same basic, moronic questions, over and over again".

What happens when you send me PMs such as:
    -Sending me a stupid question (no common sense, no logic, impractical, etc)
    -Sending me a question that can be found searching or in the FAQ
    -Sending me an illegible question (ie: bad grammar)
    No you WON'T get flamed, you'll get ignored. The results will vary if you send flames/insults

Comment

and I hope jeff king has SOME bit of remorse (if he has any decency as a human being) that he sold protegeclub 3 months after it started to jason BEHIND our backs without offering ANYONE in the community that cares to buy the board
      TheMAN
      '01 BJFP MT
      '05 BK3P HB AT

Come see the Protege FAQ

No, I don't own an MP5.

It's always, "hi, I'm 16, a flaming pissant, and have my parents hard-earned money that I'd like to blow, hold my hand and walk me through a course on driftnng/boosting/driving, but remember that I'm not intelligent enough to understand anything and will repeatedly ask the same basic, moronic questions, over and over again".

No you WON'T get flamed, you'll get ignored. The results will vary if you send flames/insults

Comment

Originally posted by TheMAN
        if you all think jason is such a "nice", "hard working" guy, then you don't know that he demoted ALL the mods on protegeclub and treated them like dirt in the past day

I heard it, said it, and I'll say it again... 99% of people who owns an rx-7, is into an rx-7 NEVER gives a **** about mazda nor the rx-7 CAR itself... they care only about the damn rotary engine and that's it
        D'oh! I was thinking of getting an RX-7, too. -- oh well, I got another protege. I must suffer the blight of FWD and pistons. Maybe next year

Anyways, if Dave starts being a jerk, I know where he lives now :D
        2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Originally posted by TheMAN

Get your story straight. A couple of the mods were demoted, not all of them.

And your rx7 statement shows what an ignorant ass you really are.

Comment

you don't know the full story and situation of wtf is going on... so stfu

ALL of the mods WERE admins last week and now they all got demoted, and some of them even removed from being a mod

Originally posted by Uwish

TheMAN
            '01 BJFP MT
            '05 BK3P HB AT

Come see the Protege FAQ

No, I don't own an MP5.

Comment

Originally posted by Uwish

edwin, i think he does, cause it seems like this statemant was from jason just a thought, i can't say for sure, but it seems that way

Comment

just goes to show how much jason really does know

Comment

He bought protegeclub for business reasons and to make money. Don't hate, money makes the world go round. Whether you like it or not thats how it is. If i saw a nissan board for sale that i knew i can sell for triple later i know i would buy it.

Comment

a) hes not selling and b) he makes no money off of it

Comment

I wouldn't know, or care. But im just saying if the site was sold for a potential business reasons i don't see anything wrong with that, and there is no reason to hate. If all the protege sites closed right now it wouldn't effect my life, if it does effect anyone's life i feel sorry for you.

Comment

it affects me because a LOT of information that i need and cannot get anywhere else is located here and at protegeclub.com...also there are ppl that can help me find anyhting i could POSSIBLY imagine or need regarding my car...

Comment

Working...
                        X