What Kind Of Music U Into???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Kind Of Music U Into???

I'm all bout hip/hop!! Been a lover of Bone Thugz 4ever!!! But i'm a dancer so I love Hip/Hop!! But i like some rock(lil) no country!!! What bout u guyz????
    Attached Files
    "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

one of the few, but i have an equal amount of rap and metal cd's.. some cross between each other, but sound like **** and bone thugz.. can't go wrong with that.. thinking about that, i'ma get one of their albums.. it's been so long (like at least 6 years since i listened to them avidly)
    peace

Comment

yeap gotta love them boyz from clevland!!!! I sure do lol!!!!!
      "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

I listen to almost anything. But, most of the time it's usually either club, techno, or rap/hip hop. You know how it is, gotta make them subs in the back work a little.

Adam
        1991 Protege GTR
        #1739 of 2500

Disclaimer: The "Protege GTR" is a custom car. Mazda never made this vehicle.
        1991 Mazda 323 GTR Sedan
        MODS:
        GTR motor swap, F&R Familia strut bars, MX-3 Rear Lower strut tie bar, GTX front bumper, GTX grill, EDM headlights & corners, EDM 323 rear garnish, EDM spoiler, EGT sideskirts, MX-3 seats, GTX steering wheel, EGT glass sunroof, WRX hood scoop (functional!!), and other things that take too much space to list.....
        TO DO LIST:
        EDM/JDM rear bumper
        EDM/JDM power folding mirrors
        Repaint car

Comment

Im pretty diverse on my tatses, but I don't like much rap/hip hop. I'll listen to hard rock and metal thats where my roots are, but lately I've gotten into punk. And you can't go wrong with Weezer, no matter what your tastes are! The "blue" album it the ****!
          2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

If it's loud, it's cool

(and that dosen't neccessarily mean volume)

Comment

i like music

Comment

Originally posted by MazdaRacer
                If it's loud, it's cool

(and that dosen't neccessarily mean volume)
                Thats the only way to listen to it!
                2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Originally posted by BoostedPro
                  I listen to almost anything. But, most of the time it's usually either club, techno

same here. just got a whole stack on new club CDs from the flea market in Brunswick, NJ.
                  Want Projector Headlights ?

Comment

I listen to everything but county and DMB, practically. I don't really like the top 40 pop stuff. More into alt. rock (deftones, a perfect circle, orgy, etc), NON-bling bling homie rap (nappy roots), oldies, classical, just about anything else that sounds good.
                    Dan
                    dreesemonkey

Comment

honestly i love all music besides country i mostly listen to rap rock a tranz techno as my frnds say go surfer boi !!!!!
                      1998 black protege, erebuni kit, 17in white eagle alloy rims, 5 percent tint all around, apex'i N1 exhaust, green street glow kit(gold series), Front And Rear Strut bars. JDM tail lights, clear corners. Katzkin interior(black & white). two 4-point evo harnesses, custom eye kids, Hid's, All custom two toned black and white interior...painted calipers and drums(black) HKS duel intake...Panasonic headunit..pioneer inside speakers..1100 watt splash amp..mtx box..two 12in kenwoon tornado subs..two 12in streetglow neaons under dash (green)PLANS FOR 07...2 toned paint job..2in drop erebuni lip spoiler and grill...Custom hood CF or fiber glass still thinking...and if eveything goes well Turbo..

Comment

Hip-Hop
                        Death Metal (Deicide)
                        Speed Metal ( Slayer)
                        Metal (Ozzy, Iron Maiden, ya know the older stuff)
                        Rock
                        An when in the mood a lil New age stuff ( Enya ) to wind down.
                        " Autobots are an error I intend to correct"

Reformated Alternate Mode:
                        Midnite Blue P5 ( 5-speed manual)
                        Painted calipers
                        Injen CAI
                        Custom exhaust
                        Tein lowering springs(finally installed)

Comment

Originally posted by funkdaddysmack
                          NON-bling bling homie rap (nappy roots),
                          I must agree 100% I hate bling bling rap. i like hard fast music when I driving but my mix of stuff that im going through no is kanda veried

Mtv 2 headbangers ball comp
                          godsmack-all 3 cds
                          mushroomhead-XIII
                          Cold-year of the spider
                          Limp Bizkit-results may very
                          T.A.T.u-200km/h in the wrong lane
                          House of pain
                          Black eye peas-elephunk
                          Dave matthews-Some devils
                          Drowning pool-sinner

see while there is alot of hard rock/metal there is a real mix of what i listen to.
                          93 Protege lx (Jessi)
                          Project Jessi
                          Sold

88 "terd tan" ranger

quote:
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Racing in a Honda is like racing in the special olympics, even if you win... your still retarded
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

just about anything... except most country and opera

Comment

anything but country. i really like jack johnson, awesome tunes to just kick back to, not too popular yet, but i highly recommend him. DMB is good, jonny lang is great (he signed my baseball glove at a twins game once, haha), and of course, can't go wrong with my favorite---Linkin Park. their new cd, live in texas is awesome, highly recommended.
                              '04 altima 2.5s sonoma sunset

Nismo CAI
                              18" ASA AR1's wrapped in Dunlop Direzza 225/45WR18

Comment

Working...
                              X