Hearing the Siren call......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hearing the Siren call......

Well, i have to admit something. I drove a 2004 Mustang Mach 1 yesterday and i couldnt stop creaming in my pantalones. Im hearing the siren call of good ole american muscle. Ill never get rid of my EGT and ill never stop harassing posters on this site, but damn, that car is sick. im also debating about getting a 2004 mustang SVT cobra. what do you guys think?
    "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"
    -Benjamin Franklin

i wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself
    -dedicated to sling blade, aka, meltdownsky

this is a horrible trick and should be deleted immedately - wheresthericego
    http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35130 - BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I love the mustangs, if i wasnt 6'5" tall i would probably have one already. they can just look and sound SO mean!
    There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Comment

they're slow
      I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
      |.....Overnight....................| ||
      |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
      |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
      "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
      Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

how about the 15mpg city? lol

Comment

i dont spend too much time driving city streets anyway. most of my time is spent on the interstate.

mmmmmm, im thinking a mach 1 with a kenne bell 2.1L S/C 9psi kit = 450whp........*drools*
          -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

there is a replacement for displacement: it's Engineering.
            I wouldn't waste money on american muscle. There's a reason the EGT beats the MGT.

but hell, it's your money. If you want to buy it, and have really thought through all the reasons pro and con, do it. Put that SC on it and enjoy it regardless of what others think.

Just be sure to cruise by David's place, I'm sure he'll want a couple rides.
            No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

i know david will be disappointed to hear this, but i dont swing that way.
              -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
              X