No announcement yet.

She told me that shes prego!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha, I got one of these a few years ago on April Fools day. Scared the shizz outta me.
    sigpic
    2004 Subaru WRX STi
    2003 Toyota Highlander

Comment

i got one from my sister once. scared the sh1t outta me
      "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"
      -Benjamin Franklin

i wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself
      -dedicated to sling blade, aka, meltdownsky

this is a horrible trick and should be deleted immedately - wheresthericego
      http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35130 - BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by kozzman555 View Post
        i got one from my sister once. scared the sh1t outta me
        Didn't know that was legal in Nebraska?

All the turtle sex and man boobs are starting to make sense I think.
        Not the sports page Not a magazine

Comment

hahahahaha! kozz thats nasty
          I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
          |.....Overnight....................| ||
          |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
          |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
          "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
          Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

lol naah dude it was just a joke lol.how am i going to have sex with a chick and not no she is a dude !!! lol joke.

Originally posted by LN323 View Post

Hey baby....

Come here....

What? Ur a Doood?

Come here....

Not g** bashing because I don't believe in that. What would bother me is that the person wasn't up-front to start with. There might be more to that part of the story, but.....

Quite the story.... you sure this isn't an April Fool's joke also???? LOL
            GOD INVENTED TURBO LAG TO GIVE THE V8 A CHANCE!!!!!
            AND
            THE DEVIL INVENTED THE ''ANTILAG'' TO SHOW THEM NO MERSEY!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hadoken View Post
              Didn't know that was legal in Nebraska?

All the turtle sex and man boobs are starting to make sense I think.

well, if you'd see my sister, you'd understand why that might be preferable
              -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

then lets see her
                I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

i dont actually have a sister. she died a couple of years ago in a tragic accident. she tripped, fell, and impaled herself on my penis. very sad
                  -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

hahaha sucks for you with a needle di-ck. Sucks for your sister too

Comment

i dont actually have a sister. just a little brother
                      -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                      X