Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Long time..... Holidays Greetings from an old friend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long time..... Holidays Greetings from an old friend?

Hey all, its been a long time since ive been in contact with anyone here (Maxxmazda, nick... pm me). Thought id see how everyone was doing around this neck of the woods, im glad to see clubprotege is striving, yet protegeclub is still around i think.

Me, well im still driving my 2002 p5, nearly stock, with some upgraded headlights now! woo woo. But im gonna put some wheels, a stereo, short shifter and a suspension on it for my birthday this summer i think. But currently i am focusing on getting my "track bitch" running.

The track bitch is the 1988 Toyota Celica Alltrac Turbo i bought a few months ago after some family incidents that ended with my SE-R being sold, and my p5 being put up for sale, but with no interested buyers over a month, so i am the owner for good.... thank god. The money from the se-r has been put in a CD until may, which then i will be buying a suspension setup for the Alltrac, and a Greddy GT series turbo setup (not sure which yet).

I am in the process of currently swapping out the Bad motor with the spun rodbearing. It will be getting a motor out of a 1992-94 JDM Alltrac, which has 225hp, and a overall better head, turbo, intake, and exhaust design than my old 88 engine. Also has better aftermarket support. I should be recieving that in the next month or so and get her back on the road.

Of course i will be upgrading a bit while doing this though, i will be adding a ACT 6 puck clutch setup, a 3inch down pipe, bolted up to my lovely 3 inch Dump pipe! (its a track car exclusively... screw paying for a full exhaust which i dont need) and some other crap i dont feel like listing. But i am aiming for a nice 13.8 time slip first try next year.

Anywho, thats whats up here, how is everyone elses year going?
    1988 Toyota Celica Alltrac Turbo
    2002 Mazda Protege5

Welcome, glad to see you're back again.
    Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Hey, be sure to put some of your money into savings, too. Cars are fun but with proper investing at an early age you can have a lot of fun when you're older. How are the parents?
      2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

nice to see you around, too bad bout the sentra , that was a badass car, but least you got a new project

wlecome back and have a merry X-mas
        No more protege, Mx-3 now...Only known BP powered Mx-3 in Nova Scotia

Comment

yeah man i thought you fell off the face of the earth, good to have you back, sorry bout the sentra, those alltracks are sweet ass cars, post up some pics in the future. and have a merry x-mas
          .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
          225.94wtq
          torque monster!!!!
          dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
          http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
          http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Yea, i keep meaning to open up a savings account, but i never can get to the bank during daytime hours. i will do that at the beginning of the year, my dad is a savings freak! right now all i got is my checking account with money building up to put my new engine in.

how are the parents? cenial/controling as ever, but im dealing with it for the times being. i just recently told them about me buying the celica after i got it registered under my name ONLY! they didnt like it at first, but what are they going to do, i have my own garage for it that i pay for, i payed for it in full in cash, and its under my name. The protege will be switched over to 100% my name in the next few weeks, and it will be switched over to my own insurance policy.

But, the celica is gonna be a fun project, im excited, yet i havent done nearly jack **** to it yet other than get the engine ready to be pulled. And i got a couple autometer gauges sitting here to be installed next month after the engine.

Also, another neat note, my older brother who just graduated from college last year just bought a 03.5 Mazdaspeed... in silver. Pretty sweet, ill get to test drive it and fiddle with it here next week when he comes back. Good to see someone in my family has good taste

Merry Christmas, and all that fun stuff, to everyone
            1988 Toyota Celica Alltrac Turbo
            2002 Mazda Protege5

Comment

Welcome back,

Comment

your parents suck ass.
                Bryan 93lx

Comment

Working...
                X