Playstation game ?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playstation game ?????

I have a Question, What is that PS1 or 2 Game where you get points for causing major pile ups by ramming your car into traffic?
    I Do not own a Mazda anymore!

burnout?
    sigpic

Comment

burnout2 is teh win and has a more expansive crash portion than the first
      "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
      -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
      *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
      172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
      New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

burnout. It gets boring after a while
        I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
        |.....Overnight....................| ||
        |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
        |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
        "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
        Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Thanks thats been bugging me all day.
          I Do not own a Mazda anymore!

Comment

Originally posted by wheresthericego View Post
            burnout. It gets boring after a while
            very true!

Comment

NFS: Hot Pursuit 2 is one of my all-time fav game
              "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"
              -Benjamin Franklin

i wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself
              -dedicated to sling blade, aka, meltdownsky

this is a horrible trick and should be deleted immedately - wheresthericego
              http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35130 - BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

NFS is to the video game world as FNF is to the movie world. Stupid and unrealistic
                I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

*smacks* BLASPHEMY!!!! NFS HP2 is the best game EVA!!!111!!!1!!!1!eleventy!!!!one!!!1!!

ok, not really, but its still awesome
                  "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"
                  -Benjamin Franklin

i wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself
                  -dedicated to sling blade, aka, meltdownsky

this is a horrible trick and should be deleted immedately - wheresthericego
                  http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35130 - BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by wheresthericego View Post
                    NFS is to the video game world as FNF is to the movie world. Stupid and unrealistic
                    Quoted for truth.

Gran Turismo > All everything else.

Some other games are fun though, like Driver, The Getaway, Tokyo Xtreme Racer(Drift II has the 323 GT-R!), and GTA.

I only play car games though I do have 2 motorcycle games, RS Riding Spirits(mediocre at best) and Tourist Trophy which is Gran Turismo 4 but with bikes.

Waiting for GT5 Prologue to arrive...still have to buy a PS3 though.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
                    On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
                    My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

I love GTA. I know its not realistic but at least you can do drivebys and run people over. GTA 5 OMG i'll never leave the house. I fuc-king cant wait until Metal Gear 4 comes out!!! PS3 Pwns my soul but thats ok

Comment

I like open games with as best possible physics, and so far GT4 is really the only one that does it best. Even GTA4 failed imo. bah, I'd rather just take the car for a spin, not play games. just gotta find the right roads.
                        No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

Working...
                        X