Misc bad thread rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Misc bad thread rant

oye, THINK before you post guys, there's no need for a moderator having to move your post.. unless someone gets stupid and decides to argue. also, if you're wrong, quit while you're ahead and shut the hell up. and if you smell, take a bath!!!

also, if you're happy and you know it, smoke some crack

furthermore, if you want some ideas for your next modification, drive around on your rims.. you don't need tires.. they're SOOO over rated!

and even thensome, i'm going to read/type something courtousey of "The Darwin Awards II" .. basically, people who die due to lack of evolution...

Darwin Award: Circular Reasoning-
    Two 28 year old construction workers, reportedly experienced in their work, fell one hundred feet after cutting a hole through thick concrete without realizing they were standing in the center of the circle. Neither was wearing a safety harness to arrest his eight-story plunge.

pg70 caption: "Darwin Awards: Where the ignorant meet their logical conclusions."

peace

Re: Misc bad thread rant

Originally posted by demoninvictus
    Darwin Award: Circular Reasoning-
    Two 28 year old construction workers, reportedly experienced in their work, fell one hundred feet after cutting a hole through thick concrete without realizing they were standing in the center of the circle. Neither was wearing a safety harness to arrest his eight-story plunge.
    I swear I saw that in a cartoon once...
    ~Mark.
    2002 Protege DX 5 speed, "Kenmore White," well-loved and a little over half paid-for

Comment

i've had to move at least 8 threads in the past two days. POST YOUR DAMN THREADS IN THEIR PROPER SECTIONS. 1st gen/323 isn't the only subforum on this message board ya know
      93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
      02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
      05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

Working...
      X