Happy New Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy New Year

Have a safe and happy new year and be careful out on the roads, it's amateur night

Ohio checking in here.
    Be careful out there tonight guys.
    Hope you'all have a very safe and enjoyable new years eve celebration and may you and your family be prosperous in mind, body and spirit in 2004.
    'I did nothing... I did absolutely nothing and it was everything I thought it could be!?'
    -Dean
    2003.5 Vivid Yellow Protege5

Mods:
    18" G-Racing Kirins - hyper black
    Eibach Pro-Line lowering springs
    MazdaSpeed Axelback Exhaust
    Injen CAI - Polished
    Tinted windows. Llumar 35front 2&hatch glass/25middle roll down glass/18backside4
    DaveB trim rings
    Painted Calipers - G2

Stereo:
    Alpine CVA-1005 - 6.5" LCD Reciever.
    Alpine DVA-5210 - DVD/WMA/CD/MP3 Player
    Alpine ERA-G320 - EQ/Surround processor.
    Kicker IX-405D 5 Channel Amp
    Kicker 12" L5's in bandpass enclosure (2 of them)
    Kicker K-57.2 Components up front
    Kicker K-65 in back.

Future Mods?

Turbo?

Comment

Originally posted by DeanSweet
      Ohio checking in here.
      Be careful out there tonight guys.
      Hope you'all have a very safe and enjoyable new years eve celebration and may you and your family be prosperous in mind, body and spirit in 2004.
      mind, body spirit and CAR:p:

Comment

just hoping I can save up enough to get an Alpine/Eclipse MP3 player for my car... maybe I can swing that into the deal with my tax return?
        Last edited by DeanSweetP5; 12-31-2003, 08:22 AM.
        'I did nothing... I did absolutely nothing and it was everything I thought it could be!?'
        -Dean
        2003.5 Vivid Yellow Protege5

Mods:
        18" G-Racing Kirins - hyper black
        Eibach Pro-Line lowering springs
        MazdaSpeed Axelback Exhaust
        Injen CAI - Polished
        Tinted windows. Llumar 35front 2&hatch glass/25middle roll down glass/18backside4
        DaveB trim rings
        Painted Calipers - G2

Stereo:
        Alpine CVA-1005 - 6.5" LCD Reciever.
        Alpine DVA-5210 - DVD/WMA/CD/MP3 Player
        Alpine ERA-G320 - EQ/Surround processor.
        Kicker IX-405D 5 Channel Amp
        Kicker 12" L5's in bandpass enclosure (2 of them)
        Kicker K-57.2 Components up front
        Kicker K-65 in back.

Future Mods?

Turbo?

Comment

Happy New Year everyone! Take care, drive safe.
          2002 Blackmica P5
          CAI - MSP springs - Brembo cross-drilled rotors & KVR pads - Ground wires - Ignition wires - Silverstars - Eurolites - Pilot fogs - Toyo TPTs - Tint - Blue calipers & strut bar - Batsymbol in rear window

Comment

Luckily I'm WALKING to the party tonight, and then stumbling home

Everyone else please be safe
            Dan
            dreesemonkey

Comment

I'm sleeping @ the party.

Comment

Have a good new year guys.... My Protege will be parked
                photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Happy new Years all...hope everyon gets accomplished what they hope for this new year. And gets trashed!! I dont think imma do anything, my girl is outta town and i just dont have any partyspirit in me.
                  Eat ****.

Comment

yay i get to have a boring party... goin to a party where people drink the expensive hard liquer (the guy hosting it is the president of bekhaert) so he goes to the store and comes back with his truck bed loaded wtih kegs and boos.... last year he spent like 1400 on booz..... then people still brought stuff wtih them.... it was crazy stuff but of course i had to be the DD for all the drunk old people... so then i get to come back and get drunk... yay they gonna let me get drunk! lol i only wana do it once in my life and its so my gf and take advantage of me

im sure it wont take much thoughy since I weigh a whoppin 130 lbs and never drank before

Comment

Originally posted by asylum24
                      yay i get to have a boring party... goin to a party where people drink the expensive hard liquer (the guy hosting it is the president of bekhaert) so he goes to the store and comes back with his truck bed loaded wtih kegs and boos.... last year he spent like 1400 on booz..... then people still brought stuff wtih them.... it was crazy stuff but of course i had to be the DD for all the drunk old people... so then i get to come back and get drunk... yay they gonna let me get drunk! lol i only wana do it once in my life and its so my gf and take advantage of me

im sure it wont take much thoughy since I weigh a whoppin 130 lbs and never drank before
                      I forsee a very rough tomorrow for you. Not a big drinker here but it is funny as hell watching people get horribly trashed.

Comment

It's always funny the first time someone goes out and says "it can't be THAT bad, I'll just have some drinks and it'll be fun..." Oh well, we've all been there before and learned our lesson.

Comment

im not saying im going to handle it well im saying im not going to lol. and i know its goin to be hell the next day..... my balls will be empty and my stomache will be over in some corner... lol oh well have my gf hold my hair back as i throw it all up lol

Comment

everyone have fun out there, from Tampa, FL....
                            i'm at work right now, get out at 1030pm...after go and party!!!

Happy New Year!!!

www.floridamazdaclub.com

Protege is going back to stock...its time for a change...she will be traded in soon.

For Sale:
                            4 17" exel TZ 7 rims w/2 good tires (other 2 need to be replaced) -- $150

Comment

Have A Big Time!!!! Headed out in a few!!!!! The Proty is parked!!! Got my HYPNOTIC and I'm all ready!!! Now what we are gonna do HHHMMMM DANCE ALL NIGHT!!! SHAKE it LIKE a SALTSHAKER!!!! Representin G-Vegas TENNESSEE!!!! BE careful!!!!!!! Oh....HAPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!
                              "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Working...
                              X