New Chevrolet Commercial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Chevrolet Commercial

I just saw this commercial on tv and it kicks ass. It starts out with the new Corvette, which when I first saw it I was like why is there a Ferrari in a tv commercial. They go through all 10 of their new cars. And the best part the commercial ends with Steppenwolf's Magic Carpet Ride playing.

off-topic but, GM Powertrain is in my backyard. Lemme tell you that the people working there are ****ed up, and dont ever be seen driving anything but american cars around there, or someone will smash your car.

Even tho american cars are only ~50% american made anyways, I also dont like how they expand and shrink their company.
    NOW WITH SPINNER HUB CAPS

Comment

Yeah that commercial is ****ing sweet!! Is that ssr truck supercharged?? cuz in the commercial it whines like a s/c!
      Eat ****.

Comment

Yeah that's what I was thinking. It sure sounded like it was.

Comment

nope just a tuned 350 from what I read off of one at the local dealer show floor
          (IM there b/c my dad just bought an 04 suburban 4x4 and he needs a ride to and back for the oil change)
          The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

my friends are retarted... they dont like it cuz it looks like an rx-7... which i dont see anything rx about it besides the built in headlights... retardes.... of course they dont like mazda because i have one and its an import and they hate imports.... even though one of them drives a BMW which isnt an import according to them

Comment

I liked the yellow truck for some freakin reason??? LOL!!!
              "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

But, does anyone find irony in the fact that the car transporter truck is a Freightliner, a company owned by Daimler/Chrysler?

The SSR is based on a Chevy Trailblazer, comes with a 5.3L V-8, and is hugely overweight (4700lbs).
                David Avard
                '90 Protege LX (STS-prepped)
                '89 Civic Si (STS-prepped)
                '02 Altima SE (14.164 @ 97.7mph stock)

Comment

Official Chevrolet site: see Chevy cars, trucks, crossovers & SUVs - see photos/videos, find vehicles, compare competitors, build your own Chevy & more.
                  2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

But, can you name the 6 cars in the commercial?

Answers below.

C6 Corvette
                    Aveo
                    Colorado (mid-size pickup)
                    Malibu Maxx
                    Equinox (SUV)
                    SSR
                    David Avard
                    '90 Protege LX (STS-prepped)
                    '89 Civic Si (STS-prepped)
                    '02 Altima SE (14.164 @ 97.7mph stock)

Comment

The C6 looks awesome... I don't like the SSR because as Davard said, it's wayyyy overweight.. It has the LS1 in there, and it can only muster like a +/- 7 sec 0-60.... That's pretty ****ty when C5s will do it under 5, and camaro's will do it around mid 5 second range....
                      Dan
                      dreesemonkey

Comment

rumors has it that hte C6 will have a 6.0 in it, WTF they could just tune the 5.7L Anyone have any projected numbers from them yet

Comment

or use a shorter stroke, larger bore motor
                          NOW WITH SPINNER HUB CAPS

Comment

the reg c6 is 400/400.....

they are making a supercar killer c6 with super light body (500 lbs LESS than c5) and over 600 hp......talk about a beast

plus the new chevy cobalt is gonna own.....

2.4 eco with 170/170
                            2.0 Cobalt SS with turbo or super running over 220hp.....mmmm

Comment

Working...
                            X