• Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is ****ed up.
    sigpic

03 Accord DX: K24/5MT, peasant-spec old man's car
    92 240SX: KA/T25, nerd mobile

Comment

Dear forum, ryan will still be leaving the forum due to a swift kick in his junk by me

Asshat...
      "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
      -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
      *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
      172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
      New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

on the serious side..

this hit close to home since i almost lost a close friend to cancer and He even posted up about his experiences to help offer some sort of hope.

i've also lost a few family member this way in the past few years
        "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
        -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
        *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
        172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
        New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

Ryan, you a$$hole, lol. Antonio and I were just telling Rick about your illness the other day, and we were all sad and ****!

Good bluff nonetheless!

Comment

Originally posted by sanblaster1 View Post
            I felt like an idiot making a thread on another forum. I am glad everything is well, but I can see how some members would not be too happy.
            my bad santos i had a feeling it was a joke i knew the car was but didtn know ryan would take it as far as he did...

i knew nothing of the illness being a joke and anyone who would like me to give him a kick in the ass or a ban stick over the head once or twice just let me know and ill get him next time i see him..

this was just a bit over the top and karma will come around to get u back.. someday

Comment

Bastard!!

I should have known it was a farce because your car is too beat to crap to be making all that extra money on the side

I am glad all was bologna, I would hate to see ya gone!
              There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Comment

OUCH give love to the 323, the shell might not be the prettiest, but shes sure stocked with good parts not to mention lots of love
                ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Working...
                X