Corp. Mazda link?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corp. Mazda link?

I was just wondering if Club Protege had a contact at Mazda Corp?
    Since there are about 50 people on here that are constantly modding at any given time, it'd be convenient to have a source to get 100% precise data. I don't mean a mechanic or a guru, I mean like an employee with credible ressources and whatnot. Even if it's just an e-mail address or something like that where we can get answers that lead back to the designing source.

If the powers that be would like to have a contact and you need someone to do some leg-work... I can do it. I'm a gov't croney, so i don't really have that much work on my hands.

*this comes after me trying to figure out some of the suspension and wheel info and having to talk to about 3 different dealerships and 2 people at Mazda Canada before getting an answer*

Kenwood KDC-519 w/ RF 500bd + e12K.44
    RB springs
    Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:
    MP3 front bumper conversion

I haven't seen one, if you want to find one that would be GREAT

Comment

my 3rd gen.

Kenwood KDC-519 w/ RF 500bd + e12K.44
      RB springs
      Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:
      MP3 front bumper conversion

Comment

You could try www.media.mazda.com and/or http://media.ford.com/mazda

You could probably have more luck with the second link, because it considers a US-based vehicle.

Goodluck.
        "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

What info are you looking for??

The US Mazda press server is rarely updated, which sucks. There has more activity recently because of the US auto shows.

The Japanese press server is updated frequently, although the info is more biased towards JDM info.

The European server is another interesting source.

If you want news related info, www.triplezoom posts up the stories daily that are released on the press servers from all the major markets for Mazda.

They also have original content and other nice features.
          "Hey look at me, I'm stupid as hell and can't even breath properly, little alone read!" - Master Shake
          2001 Mazda Protege MP3, with Flyin' Protege Turbo Kit

www.triplezoom.com

Comment

I personally know the General Manager of the New England Division. He's in charge of the service departments iirc. I could try talking to him to find out info.
            1991 Mazda 323 GTR Sedan
            MODS:
            GTR motor swap, F&R Familia strut bars, MX-3 Rear Lower strut tie bar, GTX front bumper, GTX grill, EDM headlights & corners, EDM 323 rear garnish, EDM spoiler, EGT sideskirts, MX-3 seats, GTX steering wheel, EGT glass sunroof, WRX hood scoop (functional!!), and other things that take too much space to list.....
            TO DO LIST:
            EDM/JDM rear bumper
            EDM/JDM power folding mirrors
            Repaint car

Comment

Working...
            X