new hardware installed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new hardware installed.

wish I could spend the cash on my car instead of my leg...
    Attached Files
    'I did nothing... I did absolutely nothing and it was everything I thought it could be!?'
    -Dean
    2003.5 Vivid Yellow Protege5

Mods:
    18" G-Racing Kirins - hyper black
    Eibach Pro-Line lowering springs
    MazdaSpeed Axelback Exhaust
    Injen CAI - Polished
    Tinted windows. Llumar 35front 2&hatch glass/25middle roll down glass/18backside4
    DaveB trim rings
    Painted Calipers - G2

Stereo:
    Alpine CVA-1005 - 6.5" LCD Reciever.
    Alpine DVA-5210 - DVD/WMA/CD/MP3 Player
    Alpine ERA-G320 - EQ/Surround processor.
    Kicker IX-405D 5 Channel Amp
    Kicker 12" L5's in bandpass enclosure (2 of them)
    Kicker K-57.2 Components up front
    Kicker K-65 in back.

Future Mods?

Turbo?

wow dude, it really sucks when u have any injury that requires metal plates and screws.... I dont know 1st hand but i have a cousin with more metal in her than idk what!

Good luck, I hope it works out for you... and i damn sure hope its not the clutch leg!

94 Pro LX- 3-hole. Familia seats, Infini Corners, Familia Grille, Familia Rear Garnish w/Rear fogs EDM Glass headlights,
    MSP Mazdaspeed Muffler,Mazdaspeed front strut bar,'00 Pro ES wheels, Neuspeed Springs,GR2s, MX3 wheel, MX3 Tall armrest

Comment

Originally posted by CaymenEGT91 View Post
      wow dude, it really sucks when u have any injury that requires metal plates and screws.... I dont know 1st hand but i have a cousin with more metal in her than idk what!

Good luck, I hope it works out for you... and i damn sure hope its not the clutch leg!
      It is a clutch leg but he's a slow slush box P5 driver . Lol.

Damn dude. I'm so glad mine wasn't that bad.
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

ouch.. oh man that reminds me of when I had to get plates and pins in my arm... I still cring when I hear bones break..

Comment

im worried. why is one screw not in place & just looks like its embedded in ur bone
          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
          he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Wow man, what did you do? I hope its something cool like "roundhouse kicked a t-rex in the face and broke my leg.

Lol hope you get better mang
            "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
            -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
            *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
            172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
            New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
              im worried. why is one screw not in place & just looks like its embedded in ur bone
              I second that. That is strange.
              This is my BP. There are many like it but this one is mine. My BP is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my BP is useless. Without my BP I am useless. I must drive my BP true. I must drive straighter than my enemy, who is trying to beat me. I must beat him before he beats me.

Comment

I asked the same question after the surgery... actually, I kind of freaked out because I saw the floating screw and the empty hole in the bracket and thought damn, it fell out already?!!

it's the screw that is actualling going through the break in the bone. If you look closely you can see the dark lines heading up toward screw head in a pyramidal type pattern...

slow slush box P5 driver
                hehe, I know its slow but it looks nice rolling down the road at its own pace and the stereo isnt too bad either?
                Last edited by DeanSweetP5; 04-30-2009, 10:52 AM.
                'I did nothing... I did absolutely nothing and it was everything I thought it could be!?'
                -Dean
                2003.5 Vivid Yellow Protege5

Mods:
                18" G-Racing Kirins - hyper black
                Eibach Pro-Line lowering springs
                MazdaSpeed Axelback Exhaust
                Injen CAI - Polished
                Tinted windows. Llumar 35front 2&hatch glass/25middle roll down glass/18backside4
                DaveB trim rings
                Painted Calipers - G2

Stereo:
                Alpine CVA-1005 - 6.5" LCD Reciever.
                Alpine DVA-5210 - DVD/WMA/CD/MP3 Player
                Alpine ERA-G320 - EQ/Surround processor.
                Kicker IX-405D 5 Channel Amp
                Kicker 12" L5's in bandpass enclosure (2 of them)
                Kicker K-57.2 Components up front
                Kicker K-65 in back.

Future Mods?

Turbo?

Comment

sigh of relief
                  ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                  he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Working...
                  X