No announcement yet.

Some One Wants To See Me Dead ! LOL !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've gotta think of some creative ways first.
    Ryan The middle child is always ignored
    BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
    Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

Just camp out and see who it is man...

Nick Holinski
      2002 5 Speed Classic Red Protege' 5

Injen CAI - Painted Calipers - Red Hose Kit - Painted Valve Cover And Heat Shield - Factory Color Matched Engine Parts - Red / Black "Powered By Mazda" Shoulder Pads - Sylvania SilverStar High / Lows - Custom Red Rear Blinkers - Levoc Racing Development Pedals - Red Wire Looms / Covers - White Axis NE-O 17" Rims - Kumho ECSTA Supra 712 Rubber - Mazdaspeed Exhaust - 35% Tint All Around - Protege' 5 Indiglo Door Sills - Protege' 5 Interior Badging - Alpine SEC-150R Perimiter Alarm - Eurolite Red Underglow - Disabled DRL's - Bug Deflector For Winter - Chrome Gauge Bezel Surrounds - Mazdaspeed / MP3 Lip Splitter (On MP3 Bumper) - Mazdaspeed Protege Badges - iON Performance V-Weave Carbon Fiber Hood - Replacement 2003 J-Spec Headlights - Shaved Side Mouldings - Wings West 3 Piece Kit - Autometer Triple Pod - Autometer Phantom Oil / Water Temp And Oil Press

Comment

Originally posted by midnightblue97
        Just blast the mother****ers. All you americans have guns don't you??
        That was not a jab at you guys. I love guns too.
        i wish i had a gun... and this is it... i just love this gun.

mine would be in bright nickel... :D
        "Squirrels are evil because they have thumbs."
        - Chick McGee

Comment

i would mad be pimpin the gold one...wait i already do, for protecting my hoes

Comment

My favorite Beatles song is Happiness is a warm gun
            Ryan The middle child is always ignored
            BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
            Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

Originally posted by skullet
              i wish i had a gun... and this is it... i just love this gun.

mine would be in bright nickel... :D
              desert eagle, nice.
              Tag Team

Comment

hell yeah... y bother with a 9mm when i can pull the trigger on that bad boy and leave a thumb-sized hole in ur chest and blow ur entire back off? lol...
                "Squirrels are evil because they have thumbs."
                - Chick McGee

Comment

Hey L_C, do you think it was duncanslx or the other guy you were asking about on the other forum or maybe your friend from Texas!! That happened to my aunt with her ex husband.

Blue, if you are reading this, you know about the Cooper River Bridge, well she almost lost all 4 tires on the older side of the bridge (narrow bridge). Her ex is a crack head and was out of jail at the time, and like an idiot she invited him in to stay over with her new husband and two kids. ****tard stole his own kids (which he never gave child support for) toys and pawned them off for crack. She was a dumbass for letting him in her home. A bunch of my aunts and uncles (don't know where I was at the time, maybe out of town) went over there and kicked him out. I would have kicked his ****ing ass!

That's not cool messing with someone's ride and esp. trying that **** (loosening lug nuts to try and kill some one). WTF is the world coming to?

Mikee Mike
                  2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
                  KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
                  Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
                  Groundkit

Comment

I hate when people loosen my lugs up yo!
                    You say PO-TAY-TOE.......I say **** you!

Comment

Originally posted by duncanslx
                      I hate when people loosen my lugs up yo!
                      Speak of the devil!! :p: I just mentioned your name because you and him were going at it a while back at the other site! It was a flame war between the two of you! We know you guys love each other LOL
                      2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
                      KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
                      Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
                      Groundkit

Comment

No man, it wasnt me turning the wrench on that one! I dont mess with peoples rides. Any way, I dont care about the flame war stuff. I just said some things that rubbed 'em wrong and should have been more sensative and caring and ****.
                        You say PO-TAY-TOE.......I say **** you!

Comment

Working...
                        X