No announcement yet.

I'm having girl troubles!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Pick up ur balls" lol... U should ask continue, he can see my balls hanging and dragging like a mile behind me!

I've been trying to get better... and its working! I'm beginning to not care too much, so I'm on the road to recovery!

As for the boosting part, I'm thinking of joining the N/A crew!

Comment

NA is for sissy's & costs a hell of alot more
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

^ you are just jealous of our engine room and how reliable they are

Comment

hey man im right north of ya so if ya wanna get some frustration out you can come beat my care up.

and same as everyone else. i have almost 3 years and a lil girl with my women and we have alot of issues but we work things out. and she isnt a gold digger yet. if she ever gets that way ill tell her to make and spend her own money.

Originally posted by minnesotapj
          Cost of your fancy German built sports car $35k
          price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
          Getting beat by a second hand 20 year old Japanese 4 door... Priceless!
          The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
          *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
            ^ best advice EVER! women generally can't stand to be treated as they treat you, its horribly ironic.
            they get salty when you flip things- good entertainment if you ask me
            the only entertainment when i do this is for my friends as my balls get chopped off!!!!

price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
            The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
            *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

Comment

alrite... so looks like everything is slowly coming to an end! She has her b'day coming up in a week or so, and she wants to spend it in NY.

so I grew my b@lls back, and gave her a sort of ultimatum. Told her that I'll make sure she gets safe to NY and that will conclude everything from my end and wished her all the best!

Comment

good job man.

Comment

i dont even know where to start. turpro and many of the guys all ready put it into words. get your act together and tell her to beated!!! you have to develope some fckn self worth man. ''co-ho-nes'' she dosent care about you so dont give a crying fck about her! end of story. if you even dare cry or talk to her you are below her. dont even let her explain **** to you . tell her to explain it to this nuts!!!!! you have to be agressive with this kind of women. cut all ties asap. the faster you destroy this relationship the better.

well i quess i was a little late but this was my advices. i was also going thrue the same thing.
                  Last edited by 13thghost; 07-10-2009, 12:04 AM.
                  GOD INVENTED TURBO LAG TO GIVE THE V8 A CHANCE!!!!!
                  AND
                  THE DEVIL INVENTED THE ''ANTILAG'' TO SHOW THEM NO MERSEY!!!!

Comment

She tells you that she wants to spend her b-day in ny(without you I'm guessing) and you haven't thrown her **** out to the curb yet? Tell her not to come back or just move out. I'm not sure how you have the living situation but if you're splitting the rent I'd tell her to sign to have you removed from the lease or have her sign to be released off the lease(damn that's a lot of lease in 1 sentence). If you own then I'm stuck on what to do. I say go out and get some random and fk her in your bed. Make sure the chick is a screamer and you're slammin it when cuntface comes home. That will make her leave or relize how much she really loves you. I know its a weird analogy but trust me, it works.
                    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
                      She tells you that she wants to spend her b-day in ny(without you I'm guessing) and you haven't thrown her **** out to the curb yet? Tell her not to come back or just move out. I'm not sure how you have the living situation but if you're splitting the rent I'd tell her to sign to have you removed from the lease or have her sign to be released off the lease(damn that's a lot of lease in 1 sentence). If you own then I'm stuck on what to do. I say go out and get some random and fk her in your bed. Make sure the chick is a screamer and you're slammin it when cuntface comes home. That will make her leave or relize how much she really loves you. I know its a weird analogy but trust me, it works.
                      Harsh. But True.
                      This is my BP. There are many like it but this one is mine. My BP is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my BP is useless. Without my BP I am useless. I must drive my BP true. I must drive straighter than my enemy, who is trying to beat me. I must beat him before he beats me.

Comment

turpro is an expert in dumping b!tches!!!! lol
                        GOD INVENTED TURBO LAG TO GIVE THE V8 A CHANCE!!!!!
                        AND
                        THE DEVIL INVENTED THE ''ANTILAG'' TO SHOW THEM NO MERSEY!!!!

Comment

Dude what she is doing to you is proof that if you were married it wouldn't work. For better for worse, richer or poorer. Meeting some guy that maybe has it made makes her lose the feeling for you. Thats gay. And if it doesn't work out with someone else she will look back at you and say "man i was stupid because i had someone that would do anything for me would have loved me no matter what" And probably try to get back with you. And that should be the closure you need to move on. I swear she is not in it for you. If i lost my job my girl would hold down the fort till i could get another job to support us. I did it for her so she will do it for me. Its worse for her when she leaves you for no real reason and she'll hate it when you make it and with someone else.
                          Cincinnati, ohio Bengals for life
                          "Who Dey"

Comment

And oh yeah F her
                            Cincinnati, ohio Bengals for life
                            "Who Dey"

Comment

hate to get brutal on ya dude but.... pull the tampon out of your vagina . grow some balls . be the man and kick her sorry ass to the curb. you dont need to be disrespected like that man . i myself was there a few years ago . i swallowed my pride and dumped my ex biotch . and now i got recently got married to a lady who is the best person to come along in my life in a looong time....

Comment

yeah, I broke up with her! and now I'm hopefully free!

thanks guy for all the help & support!

new friend!

Last edited by whistler; 07-15-2009, 07:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X