I just pwned the system!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just pwned the system!!!

So, last day of May I got a ticket for supposedly running a red light while turning left. I didn't, but the officer pulled me over and tried to convince me of it. They he goes back to his car, makes me sit in the blazing sun and then comes back and tells me how to pay for the ticket, about how he watched the video 4 times and how I don't need to contest it, just pay it. I ask to see the video anyways, comes up with the worst excuses and then just plainly walks off. So I go into the court, sign that I want to contest it, and that I want the cop there. So the court subpoenas the officer and the court date was today this morning.

In the time being I check out the code violation and it says sometime like:

This chapter applies to all signals erected and maintained at places other than an intersection.

So he wrote me the wrong code, I didn’t run the red light, and he was plainly a dick to me. So I was going to make it a good contest hearing.

So today, I get one of my suits on from the mission days, looking spiffy, looking professional, and I am suppose to be first. We get into court and they call up some other lady. I was like “that is weird…” They call up two more people, and I am just like I must be last….

Then 4th the lady judge calls me up, says that she has been waiting 15mins for the officer to arrive but since he hasn’t showed up the case was dismissed!!!!

Pwned! I bet the officer releazed he had screwed up and didn't show... idiot...

But I am so so happy!!

Mexican: "You wanna race for titles?"
    Mormon: "lol, no, I don't want your car."

post 1700!!!!!

Comment

WHAT THE??? 1700 now???

Comment

ha ha... lol! they dont count in off topic, go whore up another section and Ill be the first to congradulate you! lol

yeah, that happens alot, why its important with a larger fine AND those you feel you shouldnt deserve to take to court instead of just paying, cops get busy and this happens, got my cousin out of a wreckless driving ticket that he deserved one time.
        There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Comment

Congrats on beating the system! wish me similar luck next month
          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
          he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Got to love the system lol. Congrats
            1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
            1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
            2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
            .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

I got out of a parking ticket once because the cop checked the wrong box on the ticket (forget the details of what he checked, but it doesn't matter). I was parked illegally, got written up and then got off on a technicality. Too bad it was just a $15 parking ticket and not something better. Karma will get me eventually...if it hasn't already...

Comment

Yeah the $124 original fine plus the $15-20 extra a month for insurance would have been bad...

Comment

Working...
                X