Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My poor cars... and this CITY... plz read(complaints about life, america, dating, ect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My poor cars... and this CITY... plz read(complaints about life, america, dating, ect

by the way NAMI stands for national association of mental illness.... D: something i have no respect for because i see the people running it, i know how they opperate, and frankly, i think its pitiful, and leaves no excuese or explinations for my life story, or lack there of me enjoying my young adult man life like every other guy i see everywhere, i dont see my different, i guess thats the problems, i dont see it, everyone else does somehow, and i have no clue why although i feel it shouldnt be relivant in these mentioned problems below, it is, and it is so much that, i literally am left no choice, but to waste my life like i am now, laying in my bedroom alone, because anywhere i go, people are gonna look and be like, "caugh caugh... get some... get some man, its all good LOL, ROFL.. LOL LOOK AT THAT KID, HA HA, get some kid, stop being like YOU, and be more like US... and GET SOME.. HA HA, CAUGH.... LOL" so yea, anyone can feel free to comment on this issues, but for me its just a complete failure of society, and an evolution thats leading to the downfall of our nation... and my unhappy ness for eternity, and the unhappyness of those around me, because numbers scare them, and europeans, who some of which have lower age of concent laws, are ALL PERVERTS...

I just wanted to say, My 1987 Mazda RX-7 is covered, and surrounded, in a place i'll just call NAMI VILL, its um, surrounded by RELIGIOUS, people who hate those, who arent on Perscription Meds for Mood Enhancement like Brain altering mental drugs, and i called it NAMI VILL because the people there, think i cant do anything with my cars, unless i'm on Anti phycotic medication, i mean, i go there, to NAMI VILL, where they PREACH the good word of the miricle drugs that change lives, and save them for people who would otherwise be lost, and confused.... and alls i get is BULL**** from anyone in that neighborhood like.. "GET OUT OF HERE, DONT COME BACK TILL YOU"VE BEEN SAVED BY NAMI... and are ""Taking UR MEDS"" and i'm like, wtf its my car, i just want to check it out so i can fix it and enjoy it before the world goes to **** due to gas availability problems, not to mention, NAMI VILLS not doing anything for that, nor is NAMI VILL gonna save the country in that respect, basically, i'm disgusted in OVERLY patriotic, OVERLY control freak IDIOTS, who run my life, and like i said, have MY CAR held hostage, in a HOSTILE ENVIRONMENT, where they wont let me get it, they wont let me enjoy it, they wont let me work on cars, apparantly, the catholic church, the mental health system(supporters of NAMI VILL) and the local authorities feel i'm not capable, or deserving, or able, to do anything unless its under the supervision of a "clearer thinking adult" who imo, is most likely on DRUGS, weather street, perscription or both, i think its utter bull****, for them to treat me how they do, and blatantly lie to me, when i ask them, are you on drugs? do you take any drugs? cause ur telling me to take drugs to think better... are you on drugs? they always say.. NO NO NO NO ur crazy... stop asking, the answer is no, i dont take any drugs unless i need them, ever.... so yea, thanks to NAMI vill, i'm not a happy person, and i feel i have no future, in this city where i live, not to mention i'm a very active, sexually by myself, handsome, reasonable, quality 23yo man, whos single, and cant find a decent date for ****, and guess what the residents of NAMI VILL swear by.... "you NEED to take some meds.... before you'll be able to date a normal girl, like all the other normal guys in town" and sure enough, thats exacitally the case, cause every female, weather shes 60 or 16... has the same ****ed up view on life, and me, surrounding their faith, and the faith in mental correction drugs, and how they make their life so great, and everything, but they wont have anything to do with me, a drug free, nice young man... with great hobbies and goals, sadly this is just dragging out so yea... just wanted to share that with my fellow car people... and its sad to me, that an entire city, has gone against a guy like me, and its so bad, they like, all are part of it now, i get sick driving around town, caues everyone like, oh NAMI NAMI theres the guy NAMI who needs meds... NAMI cause people wont treat him normally, or let him do what he loves... because... he pulls it... because he pulled his muscles and it makes me uncomfortable... and i have paranoya and phobia about perverts and people who like to molest children, and somehow this all falls into the same problem, also that i smoke cigarets, and pot... its like, so lame, i'm sorry but idk what else to do besides post on OT... well cheers everyone...
    Last edited by Onehalfasia; 07-30-2009, 01:43 PM.

please remind me if i ever get the crazy idea to come to washington state. to stay the **** away from there.
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

...That totally confused me... All I got was something about crazy people, thinking you're the crazy one, and you hating them for it. Even though odds are they're right, because it's highly unlikely that they're all crazy. But you never know...

I'll just say, if you realy hate it there as much as it seems... Move out, find a better city, don't complain about money, just do it... Or, you can keep complaining instead of acting, become a pawn of the system, and do drugs like a good little boy... Your choice.

Comment

tl;dr
        sigpic

03 Accord DX: K24/5MT, peasant-spec old man's car
        92 240SX: KA/T25, nerd mobile

Comment

i guess?
          ClubProtege

Comment

Working...
          X