I Hate Campus Police

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Hate Campus Police

My roommate smoked weed out of our window. Cops came in. He got possesion, they searched, he had weed and beer, i covered for him sayin beer was mine...**** ****ity **** ****

Drugs r bad.
    Eat ****.

Comment

What floor are you on??
      2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

i wasnt doing drugs, he was

Comment

first. its mad gay ****

Comment

i dont do anything bad anymore

Comment

that sucks man. Are you gonna try to fight it at all, or just take the consequences.
              Eat ****.

Comment

fight it. i was covering for him

Comment

It wasn't you smoking... so don't worry about it so much. LOL. My roommate lit the building on fire and we had to stay outside until 2 am, there were 3 or 4 firetrucks there too... but's he's okay and still going to school. LOL!

Comment

*shrug* i still have possesion of alcohol to worry about

Comment

Oh, confess you were covering for him, lol. You don't want that 6 month license suspension or whatever.

Comment

Yeah, I got my first drinking violation 3 days into the semester, because I was drinking a beer outside my room while talking on my cell, and didn't notice a cop walk by. He walked up, asked for my ID, noticed I was underage, and then handed me over to the RA, who I didn't know b/c we have like 4 or 5 RA's. It sucks b/c if I get in trouble one more time b/c of this then I get kicked out of housing, and I still have 4 months of school left. Just gotta be more careful I guess....
                        2000 DX, Blue
                        Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
                        2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

Originally posted by charles
                          Oh, confess you were covering for him, lol. You don't want that 6 month license suspension or whatever.
                          thats what im gonna end up doin

Comment

As a former RA, I can tell you that as long as you are honest, the most you will get would be a written warning. For the guy who smoked, he may get kicked out of school, and if you can prove that beer was his, he will be definately out. But usually, they will have you take some stupid class regarding alcohol awareness and abuse by the minors. Its all lame sh*t, "rent-a-cops" are mostly bored during their job, so they take it out on you. But they are also there to protect you.

P.S. DO NOT call them "rent-a-cops" in their face, or they will rip you another asshole.
                            "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

actually, uncw campus police are real police officers...but yeah, im gonna just be honest, and tell them what went down

Comment

Working...
                              X