Oh Damn I have air!!!LOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Damn I have air!!!LOL

Well as many of you know I dont have the pro anymore but I do have a civic (actually looking at getting an ES 95 model from local lot) so I cant drive a boring old fart pipe,cut spring,race minivan cause it is the only thing a civic can beat honda civic so i did an air ride setup on it. Now I can drag past minivans cause im so cool lol Um No.

Anyway here is a pic of how it looked 1 month ago.

Oh and this 95 es model is $2100 at a tote the note lot in memphis but it needs RH headlight hood and front bumper. But it is the 1.8 so im gonna snag it up.
    Attached Files
    MY CARDOMAIN LINK

STOLEN 09/28/2007

i have no idea what u said in your post... but the civic don't look too bad... just looks like it needs some money to get it back to good shape... ie.. lose the damn bags....
    1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
    Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
    "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

I spent $1500 on them why would I pay to lose them?

The car is in great shape and the motor runs strong.
      MY CARDOMAIN LINK

STOLEN 09/28/2007

Comment

no disrespect... just personally i think it looks like @$$. wouldn't say rice though. woulda got a nice coil-over and strut package over the bags....
        1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
        "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

You should definitely get that 95 ES!
          1997 Protegé ES: The Power of BP

Broke Status FTW!

Comment

Yeah true...but the only reason it is done is because I am a minitrucker BUT being I have a family now I need a car so my wife suggested airing out the civic and doing the all shaved lights and other areas on the car.

I attend car shows and want recognition and would never get that in an autox inspired car.
            MY CARDOMAIN LINK

STOLEN 09/28/2007

Comment

And as I reread the last statement i realized it kinda sounded like I was dissing autox but I wasnt.
              MY CARDOMAIN LINK

STOLEN 09/28/2007

Comment

oh dude. i didn't realize you did this kinda work... GREAT buissness card than.

Comment

Yeah I do custom work in my spare time for side money. In fact I am starting a bag and body drop next week on a 2000 s-10. I have recently done a full custom hydro suspension set up on a 64 impala.

My car does drum up business. I am buying the pro es as a reliable daily/grocery getter/family carrier.
                  MY CARDOMAIN LINK

STOLEN 09/28/2007

Comment

Working...
                  X