To Whom It May concern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To Whom It May concern

No Im not going to go commit suicide-i have to much invested in my car to do that. I just need some time to think, so to those who know me, please dont be worried...ill be back in a day or two. This is the second time in 2 weeks that people have tried to ruin the most beautiful thing in my life, both people that tried to start things are people that i trusted, that i helped through hard times, so it completely confuses me as to why they would try ruin something that they know makes me happy. And i just want to distance myself from everything for a while...i know running is the cowards way out, but standing in a mine field bewildered because you have no idea how the mines got there isnt that smart either. I just need time to think some **** out.
    and no, im not some whiny bitch-ask most people, im usually ridiculously happy about something, and i <3 everything :p: anyways...just dont worry

don't worry bro, we're here for you we all need time to think and work things out from time to time. life is definitely a crazy thing to go through. i would rather be in the middle of a minefield than to be in your situation. at least in the mine field you know what will happen if you take a wrong step.

Comment

Working...
    X