No announcement yet.

I'm so proud to be a dad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kids are great man.. congrats on all the good news... My little man isn't that old yet but he still makes me smile all the time... Kinda hard to resist this little face..

Comment

Originally posted by DeanSweetP5 View Post
      My boys are 16 and 13... the fun never ends
      Chads already saying he wants an evo motor in his lancer es?!
      Tell him that a boosted mazda will get him all the ladies, evos only attract guys.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 1992tracerlts View Post
        Tell him that a boosted mazda will get him all the ladies, evos only attract guys.
        Yea you tell him. I mean loook at all the hotties that are here.....wait, where are they?
        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

A beautiful wife, 3 great kids, looks like you really have a pretty good thing going there....bastard...haha just kidding! Congrats on all the good news.

Logan

Comment

Congrats on doing a great job as a dad!

Although I closed the factory with two, boy and a girl as they keep me real busy (and drive me crazy too).
            Last edited by psiturbo; 10-30-2009, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by psiturbo View Post
              Congrats on doing a great job as a dad!

Although I closed the factory with two, boy and a girl as they keep me real busy (and drive me crazy too).
              Thanks. Yea I had to get a couple boys to carry on the turpro name
              1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
              1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
              2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
              .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

and you get to take your kids out for halloween!

sigpicWorlds first car with GPS was a Mazda

~~~~~~~~> Thanks again to member gooseinyou for the familia garnish <~~~~~~~~

Comment

Working...
                X