X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

funny post on jdmcivic.com

If you are a member click post # 35580

If you are not ... read this ..
    I was just on www.jdmcivic.com and this guy posts his daily events .. man is this **** hilarious.... lol ....

Ok, so this morning I get up at 5:45 to go to school, I get there, eat some breakfast, and head over to the Foundation. Well, when I show up, the tech tells me the processer is broken, so they won't be able to shoot any X-rays, and that I can go home. So, I'm all pumped now, and head to the house. On my way home I stop by the tire store to check on some Azenis for the hatch. Which was funny in it's self. The guy at counter was funny as hell. He was trying to sell me this milage warrenty, and I'm like I don't need it man, my tires won't last 6k miles anyway because of the camber. So then he proceeds to ask how I lowered my car. So, I tell him coilovers, and shocks. Well that wasn't what he wanted to hear. He went on and on, about how your supposed to use SPINDLES, and SPRINGS. Then your camber won't be out of adjustment. So I just agree, get a price quote and walk out. Ok, heres where the bird comes in to play. I'm sitting in my truck, with both windows down, at the exit of the parking lot. There are a lot of power lines above, and the birds were ****ting all over my front windshield. So like a dumbass I stick my head out the window, to check out whats going on, and this ****ing bird **** right on my cheek. I'm just like WTF!, so I reach in the back, and grab Christa's shirt, and clean my face off. Man, how a wonderful day can turn ****ty (literally).

Alabama the beautiful, green trees whatcha see, if you want it, I got it, so nigga holla at me!
    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

I think the bird new he was driving a honda

Comment

That's the smartest bird I know. Sucks for him. Don't think I woulda posted that one and told everybody a bird dumped on my head.

<marquee>'97 Tan LX 5-speed-Clear corners, "poor mans" grill, 15in. Gunmetal/Polished Konig Holes covered with Dunlop GT Qualifiers, B&M short shifter installed and lovin it, custom leather black leather boot, MazdaSpeed Shift knob, Eibach Pro-Kit, Custom cold air intake Head Unit-Pioneer DEH-3500MP Speakers-Sony Xplod XS-V1621(3-way)6.5s(Front Doors) Infinity 652i(2-way)6.5s(Rear Doors) Pioneer TS-A6990R(5-way)6x9s(Rear Deck) Amps-Kenwood KAC-7201/Pioneer GM-X352 Subs-2-JL 12 W3s in Dual box, redone LED 3rd brake light(doesn't look like crap anymore). More I.C.E. on the way.</marquee>
      Formerly '90 White Miata w/ 2 8" Laser Blue stripes
      I hate the short nose crankshaft. It took my car away from me.

Comment

Tell him, it's not the camber eating up the tires, it's the toe, which should be corrected.
        2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

^^^

Comment

Working...
          X