Long day, and now this!?! mother Fuk!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long day, and now this!?! mother Fuk!

So i worked a 9 hr shift last night. no big. get home around 10.. gotta be back this morning @ 4:30.. that's a bummer.. well i don't sleep, so i was only able to rest my eyes for 40 mins last night. and went in today for a LONG day. my back is killing me, i didn't bother taking either my lunch (30 mins) or my final break (15 mins) just so i could get my stuff done and get out of there.

i get home, first thing.. head to the bathroom. Hm.. toilet seat is up.. someone used my bathroom -- the 2 roomies basically live upstairs and never come down. they have their own pot up there. -- well guess what... MY ****ING TOILET IS PLUGGED!!!

$h!t like this just pisses me off. ugh... gonna let it 'drain' while i attempt a nap, and tend to it later. i think i'll go **** with there toilet while im at it..
    1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
    Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
    "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

What a ****ty end to an already ****ty two days.
    -Dennis
    95 Nissan Pathfinder 4x4 - 191k miles

I'll be back in the BG game eventually!

Comment

I'm willing to bet they didn't do it on purpose. If they did, put kitty litter in their toilet and see how much fun they have cleaning that **** out.

I'd give them a chance to take care of it. They may jump at the chance to right a bad or forgotten decision.
      1991 Protege LX with GTX swap, DD
      1990 4WD Protege with GTX swap, Project/garage decoration
      2006 Mazda 3 with 2.3, Her car
      1980 Ford F100 Short bed with 300ci 6 cylinder, work truck/home for moss

Comment

can you say, " surprise upper decker"
        2011 BMW 128i 6 Speed Manual -- dd
        1990 Protege 4WD 5 Speed

Comment

I thought you were getting at something else when you said the seat was up.
          Cincinnati, ohio Bengals for life
          "Who Dey"

Comment

Originally posted by nerd racing View Post
            can you say, " surprise upper decker"
            This.
            sigpic

03 Accord DX: K24/5MT, peasant-spec old man's car
            92 240SX: KA/T25, nerd mobile

Comment

dam they must of took a thumper dumper!! u better get in there ass about that **** and make them plunge the dam thing lazy fuccks man id be pissed!
              sigpic

Comment

Upper decker ftw!
                1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
                X