yay, my life sucks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yay, my life sucks...

not to bore you with my troubles.. but i just feel like typing it out and venting. tonight has been pretty ****ty. aside from the cars both having problems right now.. protege sitting on the spare because i blew out a kuhmo on the 17's... and the 323 needing a tranny reseal... my live-in girlfriend of 8+ months, left me about an hour ago. we've been fighting off and on for the past couple weeks... nothing major, just bull**** petty fights. but tonight, she said she wanted a break. i knew it was coming... and i'm devistated regardless. she's wanted to go back to school, and figure out her own problems. i'm 22, and this is the longest relationship i've been in. maybe that's sad... but it's an accomplishment for me. i've never been one for long term relationships until i met this girl. and tonight.. it all went away. she wants it to just be a break.. but i dont think thats how its gonna work. i feel like ****, i hate life. and i just felt like honda-cabobbing my 323 into a guard rail on the way home. (i'm not suicidal or crazy or anything, just one of those feelings you get yanno?) not that she had much here aside from clothes and 'accessories'... but my life sort of feels like my room feels without her. empty.
    -mike lucero
    1988 Mazda 323 GTX
    2001 Isuzu Rodeo

Im sorry dude, I know exactly how your fellin. I went through something similar recently. I had been with this girl for 11 months, and she just up and pulled the same **** one day, "I need a break". No warning or anything, we didn't even fight. Im 23 and it was the longest relationship I had ever had also, **** it was my first, thats probably even sadder than you. I wish I could say we took that break and are happily back together now, but its not that way. That was 8 months ago, and it still hurts. Best advice I can give you is just to keep your chin up and try to live everyday to its fullest. I know you feel like **** rite now, and you hate yourself, the world, and everybody in it, but there are just better things in life than her. It took me forever to realize that. Just try to keep a happy outlook on things, cause the more you think about it the harder it makes it. Hopefully it all works out for ya though, maybee all she needs is some space and then she will cool down and realize what you mean to her.
    Take care bro.
    2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Sorry to hear that. Everyone's been there; everyone will go there again. Best advice I can give you right now is to keep your mind occupied with other things. Whatever it is you really love to do, that you totally lose track of time while doing it, do that. Because your relationship is what got messed up, not your life. Your life's fine. And I do know what you mean about those "feelings you get." Just ignore them. They'll go away. Good luck.
      ~Mark.
      2002 Protege DX 5 speed, "Kenmore White," well-loved and a little over half paid-for

Comment

This is why, I tend to stay single when I can and just date.
        I can't deal with getting involved with someone and then things going to ****. Then you get that lonely fealing, that fealing that something is missing inside.. ahhh I hate it. So I just stay single till I really meet the right girl and everything goes right. Till then I have to turbo the Protege and get the 323 to being one of the best Mazda's on this board.
        As for you .. I say follow your heart. If you follow your heart you can't go wrong.
        That is the only way you will know what to do.
        Bruce
        photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

wow thanks bruce for that link. I got ringtones finally.
          My OLD Car

Comment

thanks fellas... i slept on it. and i'm doin alright. i will keep my mind occupied. it'll be with gettin the 323 ready for may, when the tracks open and the rice comes back out to play. we'll see how things work out with her and i.. if they do.
            -mike lucero
            1988 Mazda 323 GTX
            2001 Isuzu Rodeo

Comment

things will always work out.
              not to sound corny or anything.... but hard times are there to make you appreciate the good times a lot more...
              keep yerself busy with what you can... go out with friends.. all the good stuff...
              i've been in like 6 relationships... 4 short crazy ones and 1 @ 1.5 years and the current one at 3+ years... it'd suck if it'd end.. but meh.. just leaves more time for school and car

Kenwood KDC-519 w/ RF 500bd + e12K.44
              RB springs
              Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:
              MP3 front bumper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by Lil Freek
                things will always work out.
                not to sound corny or anything.... but hard times are there to make you appreciate the good times a lot more...

Comment

Sigh... I hate long term relationships.... even though I am in one right now.. I love her but the fear of it ending is what I dread everyday.. doubt it will but the thought kinda scares me abit.. damn mom and her talk about wedding crap all the time now.... pretty gay... but dont worry yo it will get better.. things happen for a reason, it may sem ****ty now but who knows takinga break could be great for ya... now that you have a break, maybe you'll meet the real one....or if she is the real one, she'll come back and it'll be all good and everything will be back to normal.... except the sex will be better than ever lol

Comment

.... except the sex will be better than ever lol
                    hell ya the make up sex is the best, but on the serious side things will get better like always even's it self out it's like the weather it's really cold in winter, then really hot in the summer, but in between then it's the best weather ever--- rite now it's one of the extremes, give it a little bit and it will be the best ever
                    Chris Opito

Comment

Working...
                    X