X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone tried this?

found this on craigslist.com.

Anyone used them or tried them??????

SpeedTicketBeaters.com beat speeding ticket anywhere in the USA. Fighting speeding tickets since 2004, with custom speeding ticket defenses. This is how to beat a speeding ticket.
    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

cant say i have
    .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
    225.94wtq
    torque monster!!!!
    dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
    http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
    http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

it's probably a scam
      or all they give is info everyone else already knows, hence you can't get your ticket fixed. just my 2 cents.

Comment

just kepp rescheduling till they wont let u anymore most times the cop wont even show up
        i is dumb

Comment

i've heard that if you get a ticket and send in a check for a few dollars more than the amount, they send you a check back for the difference, and if you never cash it, it messes up something in their database and shows you never got a ticket. not sure if it's true or not, but i've heard it from a few different people.
          '04 altima 2.5s sonoma sunset

Nismo CAI
          18" ASA AR1's wrapped in Dunlop Direzza 225/45WR18

Comment

Originally posted by sileighty21
            i've heard that if you get a ticket and send in a check for a few dollars more than the amount, they send you a check back for the difference, and if you never cash it, it messes up something in their database and shows you never got a ticket. not sure if it's true or not, but i've heard it from a few different people.
            I heard the same thing. You can do it for like a dollar over the amount and it will screw things up. Let's just hope that none of that has changed. I heard about it a year or two ago.
            2001 ES (Featured at SoundDomain)

Pioneer/SoundStream/JBL/Coustic/Elemental Designs/Focal/
            KnuKonceptz/Lightning Audio/SoundQuest/Tiff/
            Gel America/Dynamo Deep Cycle Battery/
            Groundkit

Comment

Originally posted by skr33t_rac3r
              just kepp rescheduling till they wont let u anymore most times the cop wont even show up
              i agree....if u have the time, go into court and bring in one of those cheap lawyers that hang around there all the time to continurally as for a continuance until the cop doesn't show. the lawyer takes a few bucks for his few words, you save your record and maybe a few bucks at the same time. it's better than paying for the ticket and then paying the insurance company more too.

Comment

but how do you know the cop won't show?

Comment

Originally posted by Intruder
                  but how do you know the cop won't show?
                  you just have to have you lawyer request a continuance until the cop doesn't show. it can take only one continuance, or it can take ten....you never know. kinda depends on timing and convenience for the cop. but once they don't show, no more ticket and your record goes untouched. not 100% sure that you have to be there, but i do know for sure that your lawyer is the only one that can request the continuance.

Comment

yeeeeeeeeee that does not always work, some states dont even have the cop who pulled you over come in, they have a state representive, also a state trooper, who just reads the report, and give little bits of info, so dont be so sure it will work.
                    .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                    225.94wtq
                    torque monster!!!!
                    dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                    http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                    http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

that's crazy. I can't believe it would actually work..

Comment

Originally posted by THEGOLDPRO
                        yeeeeeeeeee that does not always work, some states dont even have the cop who pulled you over come in, they have a state representive, also a state trooper, who just reads the report, and give little bits of info, so dont be so sure it will work.
                        that makes sense. i know in chicago, the cop that wrote the ticket comes to court.

Comment

Working...
                        X