Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I waited for 14 years for this day to come...What was your first time like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motegi
    ha ha I took it from this

To this:
    damn woman! lol

Comment

what the ****? Your 14 years old? Do you even own a Protege?
      93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
      02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
      05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

Originally posted by Gro Harlem
        what the ****? Your 14 years old? Do you even own a Protege?
        his mom does and he is looking forward to having one in a few years

Comment

Protegechris has aspirations to own one.
          Thank you Richard!
          You cant even tell its the same car!
          Sagaris

Comment

Wow, that's quite a change...

Comment

Originally posted by GotBoost
              his mom does and he is looking forward to having one in a few years
              It was the same thing with me Now mom has a 2001 protege, and my dear 1st gen is all mine
              One day you are born,
              The next big milestone
              you discover go zoom-zoom
              you can't get enough!

Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother@#?!&! upside the head!!!

This car refuses to die! By TheMAN

Comment

aight , here it is.

My mom bought this protege last year, I assisted in helping her find it, it was my friend's mom's friendwho owned it.
                In 11 months, my mom is goign to buy a NEW protege, and is going to give this one to me on December 22, 2004.

And I love talking about these cars.

Comment

230 days to be exact.

Comment

That was my first car, and the one I learned to drive stick on. Most of the mods are listed there but not all of them I put a lot of blood and sweat (and yes, even some tears when my stereo got jacked) into that car. It was a BEAST. But it wasn't reliable and not streetable at all in the winter. As the car sat normally it wasn't legal anyways, so oh well. I never ran it. I think my dad did before it was painted when I got the car. I was only 15 so I couldn't drive it anyways. I do remember him saying something about 12's in it though. Then I come to find out people tell me it should have been capable of 11's.. I kinda wish I had kept the car. I remember the first time I hit the nitrous, and at that time it was a 100 shot. :D

First time I drove, well, I don't remember really. I used to sit in my grandma's lap, when we visited my great grandma down at her farm, and steer her van.. I was really really little though, I remember that. Probably like four, because I think my grandpa was still alive at the time, and he died before I turned five.
                    Last edited by N2OInferno; 01-29-2004, 01:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by protegechris
                      aight , here it is.

My mom bought this protege last year, I assisted in helping her find it, it was my friend's mom's friendwho owned it.
                      In 11 months, my mom is goign to buy a NEW protege, and is going to give this one to me on December 22, 2004.

And I love talking about these cars.
                      hey the more enthuasits we get at a younger and younger age, the more our cars shall thrive.
                      The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Working...
                      X