scared ****less

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

scared ****less

so today i was sick and didnt go to school. at about noon i went driving and when i come back there is a message on my cell. it says that my friend and his girlfreind crashed on his bike. they are both in the hosptial. so im tryin to find out wut happened and how bad the were hurt. they were both not to seriously injured and were released a lil while ago. supposedly they were going to fast in a parking lot and a car pulled out in frount of them. he hit the brakes and the bike went sideways and fell over they slid pretty far. so im glad now htey are ok cause they are like family to me and i have known them for like 5 years. the bad part is the bike is messed up and he has to get a new one.
    i is dumb

the good part is they're both gonna be OK. imagine them being seriously injured and having to recover for years?

Comment

nah dood, he messed up his bike ... you kno how much of a bitch that is to replace it

Comment

well the guy got 14 stapels in the side of his head the girl gots a cut under her chin ill see them tomorrow though
        i is dumb

Comment

mabye seeing your friends get messed up will convince you to be a lil safer then eh?
          Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Just be thankful that they are able to talk about it. I have had too many friends get killed on bikes. Been riding since I was 6 and it makes me wrench everytime I hear about somebody being involved or have friends that are involved with cycle accidents.
            Just a couple things and hopefully they learn from this event. I am sorry this happened to them and really don't wish this type of thing on my worst enemy but... 1st of all if I was th guy who was in the accident and I logged on to read that you were worried about me having to get a new bike then I would be a little pissed off. I truly hope this guy doesnt get a new bike. Hopefully he didn't have insurance and if he did I sure as hell hope the guy has to fight them to get his bike fixed/replaced. I know this is all based on heresay but here goes...
            The guy is a dumbass.
            He had his GF on the back of the bike he could of killed her by his lack of judgement. I hope her parents beat the sh!t out of him when he heals up form the accident. He deserves it if the accidents was caused by any type of hooliganism.
            If the bike slid that far then they were going way too fast for the conditions and also
            guessing by how you describe the injurys that they weren't wearing helmets... Don't take this as I am being a d!ck or somthing but people like this or pretty much the reason my insurance rates are so freaking high for my motorcycle.
            'I did nothing... I did absolutely nothing and it was everything I thought it could be!?'
            -Dean
            2003.5 Vivid Yellow Protege5

Mods:
            18" G-Racing Kirins - hyper black
            Eibach Pro-Line lowering springs
            MazdaSpeed Axelback Exhaust
            Injen CAI - Polished
            Tinted windows. Llumar 35front 2&hatch glass/25middle roll down glass/18backside4
            DaveB trim rings
            Painted Calipers - G2

Stereo:
            Alpine CVA-1005 - 6.5" LCD Reciever.
            Alpine DVA-5210 - DVD/WMA/CD/MP3 Player
            Alpine ERA-G320 - EQ/Surround processor.
            Kicker IX-405D 5 Channel Amp
            Kicker 12" L5's in bandpass enclosure (2 of them)
            Kicker K-57.2 Components up front
            Kicker K-65 in back.

Future Mods?

Turbo?

Comment

Glad to hear they're ok... Always wear your gear!
              Dan
              dreesemonkey

Comment

i'm with deansweet... it's a learning experience.
                it's best that someone driving like a maniac on a bike doesn't get a second bike cuz he'll just kill himself... it'd be for his own safety..

but it's nice to hear that they got away, relatively, unscathed

Kenwood KDC-519 w/ RF 500bd + e12K.44
                RB springs
                Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:
                MP3 front bumper conversion

Comment

well they did have helmets on and they were came off in the fall. he will get another bike today or tommorrow and his girlfriends parents are like his mom and dad and just wish they get better. we all knew that each one of us would crash sooner or later cause of how we drive so thats why its easy to laugh about it.
                  i is dumb

Comment

it's easy to laugh about the fact that he'll probably end up killing himself and perhaps someone else on the road??
                    it's like saying driving drunk is ok... it's fine if someone kills themselves, cuz they obviously deserve it... but to kill someone else or to cripple someone else... that's just unacceptable.

and i'm sorry. i've gone dirtbiking and 4wheeling since i was 10.. and i've fallen down 20 foot hills with my bikes... my helmet has never fallen off... unless if he decided to unfasten the latch.. it wouldn't fall off no matter how hard you hit the ground

Kenwood KDC-519 w/ RF 500bd + e12K.44
                    RB springs
                    Magnaflow catback

2004 mods:
                    MP3 front bumper conversion

Comment

Please be careful. We've recently lost 2 great people in the Subaru commnuity due to an unfortunate accident. I don't want to hear of something like that happening again.
                      2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

helmets that fall off in a fall were not really on. they may have put them on their head but didn't have the chin strap done. may as well have not been wearing it. at least they are alive and hopefully a lesson was learned by them

Comment

darwin's law in full effect.
                          please don't kill the girl in the process.
                          'I did nothing... I did absolutely nothing and it was everything I thought it could be!?'
                          -Dean
                          2003.5 Vivid Yellow Protege5

Mods:
                          18" G-Racing Kirins - hyper black
                          Eibach Pro-Line lowering springs
                          MazdaSpeed Axelback Exhaust
                          Injen CAI - Polished
                          Tinted windows. Llumar 35front 2&hatch glass/25middle roll down glass/18backside4
                          DaveB trim rings
                          Painted Calipers - G2

Stereo:
                          Alpine CVA-1005 - 6.5" LCD Reciever.
                          Alpine DVA-5210 - DVD/WMA/CD/MP3 Player
                          Alpine ERA-G320 - EQ/Surround processor.
                          Kicker IX-405D 5 Channel Amp
                          Kicker 12" L5's in bandpass enclosure (2 of them)
                          Kicker K-57.2 Components up front
                          Kicker K-65 in back.

Future Mods?

Turbo?

Comment

Working...
                          X