How much did insurance pay for your BG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much did insurance pay for your BG?

For those who have crashed / totalled your BG what did the insurance give you for it? When deemed a total lose that is what were you paid out? Advise on getting above blue book if your ish was super clean?
    Tricks get applause... Style gets respect.

I got $1400 and not totaled for my 94 LX.

I think it was two years ago. Truck backed into me in a parking lot where I worked. I would have backed out of the way, but there was a pedestrian crossing right behind me, so I had to stop and take the hit.

Broken headlight and maybe corner, broken grill, bent rad support, bent hood. Missed the fender.

$1400 got me a junkyard 94 hood and grill and new paint for the whole car. I had some JDM headlights and corners to put on it already. The rad support is mostly back in place though it still has some slight overbite.
    1990 Protege 4WD
    GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
    ├┼┤
    2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

Jan 2005 my 1st pro was totalled(R.I.P. My first love of a BG) and they gave me 1600. Bought it back for 12 bucks and they paid for the tow to wherever I wanted it towed to
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

I got 1400 for my 94 dx 2 years ago.

Comment

Working...
        X