who all uses a droid cell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who all uses a droid cell

sound off with what you're running and your best apps and what they do.

Samsung moment for sprint
    No real good apps yet

I'm in love with this phone. Only downfalls are you have to swipe back and forth so much to read a webpage simce you have to zoom in just to read it. Also battery life sucks. Are there any better batteries out there?

Anyone have names of some cool car apps? Name them
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

i just got the HTC Aria with AT&T a few days ago. i love it so far, but the battery isnt the best either. i love how the system works though. i have yet to download any apps except the task killer. shuts off all those apps you arent using to save battery.

'88 323 sedan, K-swapped..

'03.5 Mazdaspeed Protege - miss it so much..

'01 Dodge Ram 3500 Cummins - 323 hauler

Comment

I'll definety have to look for that app lol
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

its the most downloaded free app under productivity in the android market. so its not too hard to find.

'88 323 sedan, K-swapped..

'03.5 Mazdaspeed Protege - miss it so much..

'01 Dodge Ram 3500 Cummins - 323 hauler

Comment

Tapatalk makes reading forums a lot easier. If you have a Pandora account get the app I use it all the time. Kills the battery really quick though.
          12 cbr250r: daily ride
          01 saab 9-3: daily
          98 gsxr 1100: for sale
          93L: money pit/ space waster
          92GL: low and slow beater
          90?: the rust free shell
          89LX: swapping to rust free shell
          89L: for sale
          89L: parts
          87 conquest: dohc 4g64 swap underway
          76+80 vw dashers: for sale

Comment

so its my 4th aniversary, today actually... how does this relate to the topic at hand you ask? Well, the old lady went into verizon to see what there was while she was looking for a gift for me. Seems the sales man swept her off her feet and she almost bought two droid x's at the cost of 400 dollars (total) because the salesman was "the nicest man ever"... this nicest man ever failed to tell her that in 6 months our 2 year contract is up and we would be able to get both of the phones for much less. fail.

So no, I dont have a droid, probably will eventually, that or cross over back to at&t for the iphone, but for now my lg dare works for me!
            There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Comment

evo 4g!!!!!

screen is huge ...makes for easy reading of forum.

apps.

task killer
              pandora radio
              the weather channel

best apps i have is

zedge = free ringtones and wallpapers.
              converterpad = does every conversion you could ever think of

games

papertoss
              fruitpocalypes
              blowup (lite)

best game ever

moron test lite

ill post more as i find them....only had this for a week. im actually thinking about rooting my phone to get rid of the sprint crap and make the bat last 20 hrs.

Originally posted by minnesotapj
              Cost of your fancy German built sports car $35k
              price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
              Getting beat by a second hand 20 year old Japanese 4 door... Priceless!
              The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
              *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

Comment

Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

Htc droid incredible. Dont remember the name of the app, but u can put the phone on the dash and it reflects in the windshield as a HUD for speedometer. Speedview i think its called. Not too useful during the day but real cool at night. Im writing this right using my droid actually.

Comment

Samsung Vibrant

Advanced task killer (widget to kill apps really has saved battery life)
                    Andoku - sudoku, best time killer
                    Bible
                    Yahoo Fantasy Football tracker
                    Mario Soundboard, SMB1, SMB2, SMB3, SMW, Mario64 sound effect, enough said mmkay?
                    Scanner radio - another badass app, listen to police scanner channel from around the world/US cities
                    Weather Channel app - prefer this one over the built in samsung widget, just personal pref.
                    Rings Extended - allows any music file to be used for notification/ringtone

Oh and this is the background for my vibrant

The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

um yeah .. i'll keep my keybo2 ...

Comment

So I tried tapatalk for forums. It sux IMO
                        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

Got angry birds for my vibrant today, soo addicting. #1 selling game for iPhone, after playing for 10 mins I can see why.

Originally I was a firm believer of sliders with keyboards because of my work (tech = dirty hands = not good for an OSK) but after getting used to an OSK I am stuck on it. The swype entry method is so much quicker, its awesome. The slide out keyboard is a moving part, and moving parts fail eventually.
                          The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

I got this one app that if you miss placed your phone and it's on silent, just text it a secret word and it will turn up its volume. I thinks it can be found searching "phone finder". Plus the magnet detector is fun too. (HTC hero)
                            -Oscar

Comment

Originally posted by gt40oscar View Post
                              I got this one app that if you miss placed your phone and it's on silent, just text it a secret word and it will turn up its volume. I thinks it can be found searching "phone finder". Plus the magnet detector is fun too. (HTC hero)
                              It's called, "Where's My Droid?"
                              Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

Working...
                              X